Update on Delirium Server Status

10-4 we're in the pipe 5 x 5.
Disconnected well over 20 times now then there's a long wait to get back in.
Last edited by Tygerwoody on Mar 13, 2020, 7:43:46 PM
I didn't open the game for providing email account problem. Could you help me for that. I clicked resend email but I didnt take any email for 2 hours...
And some players are playing without issues, frustrating. Must be localized pipelines that are effected.
I swear its Blizzard ;P
The North American server players are at such a disadvantage from the server issues. Veteran player Lvl 28 after 3 hours lol cause of the DC's. Embarassing. Last time I'm buying a support pack until they actually quit boning us every league launch
If they found out it was blizzard the settlement would be in the multi-multi millions, blizzard wouldn't risk that
"
gabe0003 wrote:
The North American server players are at such a disadvantage from the server issues. Veteran player Lvl 28 after 3 hours lol cause of the DC's. Embarassing. Last time I'm buying a support pack until they actually quit boning us every league launch

lol read before writing ;O
Can I somehow buy a upgraded server instead of microtransactions.
Hope they get this fixed sooner rather than later. Got DC'd probably 50-100 times. :/ I can only progress about 1 zone and then it'll freeze up and die and kick me out. Big buzzkill, was really excited too but getting increasingly discouraged as I see friends on my friend list hitting higher and higher levels when I'm stuck fighting disconnects just to progress 1 zone before getting kicked out. Bleh...

I know ggg's working hard on fixing the problems, it's just a pretty rough launch, at least for me. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info