Update on Delirium Server Status

It's screwing up virtually EVERY instance change for me now.
Yeah it sucks that they keep having server issues, but then again it's a free game. And a damn good one at that. So I'm willing to put up with a few hiccups at league launch.
I'm mad on your behalf. It's sad that after all GGG's hard work people don't get to experience it properly because of a few nitwits out there.

I got disconnected more than ten times on DC within the first hour and kept getting knocked back to a queue, so I stopped playing. This is the first time I was present for a league start for a year. Sigh.
Last edited by ssm016 on Mar 13, 2020, 7:53:32 PM
"
Darkzuber wrote:
"
gabe0003 wrote:
The North American server players are at such a disadvantage from the server issues. Veteran player Lvl 28 after 3 hours lol cause of the DC's. Embarassing. Last time I'm buying a support pack until they actually quit boning us every league launch

lol read before writing ;O

I did. Its GREAT watching the NZ and EU streamers DC free while we get the short end.
Having a hard time enjoying it when I am unable to make it 3 screens from the waypoint after the 4th attempt...
I can't even log into the game to play it just keeps saying abnormal disconnection
<3
Meta = cattle

-ty men
This is insane incoming credit card dispute. Never spending money on this game again
rip launch
Awesome to know you guys are working on it, unlike other companies you keep us in the loop, greatly appreciated!

Sad we're having issues with DDoS but that's not the companies fault, great launch otherwise!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info