3.10.0d Patch Notes

I played for awhile before posting this but:

On death effects still seriously overtuned for the complete lack of any visible warnings, triggers, or anything.. at all really

Backtracking is the BANE of any gaming experience, seriously like the most punishing and tedious thing EVER

Still skipping 90% of the league mods and just playing the game

This had potential but was very, very, very poorly executed and still needs a ton of work.

Also as an aside "splinters will drop more often" so 2 per encounter instead of 1 IS more often but only in the strictest mathematically literal sense of the word
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Dual wield is still bugged yo
Last edited by Lynerus on Mar 19, 2020, 12:46:26 AM
I just downloaded the game but it wont let me log in to start playing it because of the new patchnotes it says Disconnected when i try to push options to start the game .
Game constantly crashing AFTER patch when memory reaches around 3.5gb. This has never happened prior to patch.
"
Emrikol001 wrote:
Sorry skipping this league. I don't know what can be done to fix this delirium mechanic but it's not good on several levels. Often the damage just hoses my characters, not fun. Chasing across the map and then back tracking to find any loot, not fun. If I do manage to run up 3-4 levels then what drops? a few essences or perandus coins...yeah sorry gotta pass on that.

+1
Peas'n Gloves
Call this phase 1 of patching, wait for phase 2 which maybe comes late this week or next week. Probably be better feeling around delirium then.

Little surprised they went the route of all these dmg nerfs first, and a lot of them.

What should have been fixed first was
-Backtracking for loot (league is made for hunting splinters, killing boss and reaching higher loot rank, gotta push fast)
-Bosses not dropping splinter even after they are infected with delirium and time runs out, AND even if theres time left you wont get splinters because the fog is not where the boss is standing.
-Phased bosses
-Fog and multi-layered maps
-Fog and split maps(like caldera)
-Other content is impossible to do if you want to get to the boss
-Clusterfuck in general

Can't believe it launched like this, nobody with a passion of arpg would playtest this and let it pass.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Mar 19, 2020, 1:17:57 AM
So, will I be able to poison mobs in Delirium maps now as a Herald of Agony player?
R.I.P. "Path Of Dark Souls". I was enjoying you a lot.
Hello "Path of wiping whole map while looking at second monitor".
Well done GGG impressive work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info