What We're Working On

Why you always need to do this after you relase the patch? Your beta testers are doing terrible job.
"
glasseater wrote:

Cut spam.

Such a non-important side show in comparison ...

@topic

Looking forward to this, did not play some days now waiting for improvments "in the fog" ;)
Strong and reasonable, I like you exile.
Very nice! Thanks for the detailed, quick response!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
mongoen11 wrote:
Imagine being so childish that you post something like "gg league dead" after less than a week of delirium being out. In that time, 3 patches have already come out in order to address the community's concerns and its clear that GGG is making a lot of effort to make us happy yet there are people who are "fans" of this game who have been playing "since 1.0" that believe this is unacceptable? Holy shit you guys sound like the most spoiled idiots in the world. You do understand that no product will ever come out without issues and it takes feedback to be able to address these issues, right? If you truly believe this league is dead because of this, I suggest you go play Diablo 3 where there is new content every 8 months and there is never anything new except for a slight meta change each season.

I'd rather play a game where the company introduces new content for its players and takes risks and then listens to feedback and fixes those issues than play a game that doesn't take risk and plays the safe card by not releasing anything. Ever.

Imagine the content was playable.

I couldn't care less for tweaks to the mechanics, there is ZERO excuse for how poorly the game runs, fixing stuff related to actually playing the game at more than 5 fps shouldnt take up to 2 weeks after the content has launched.

Admitting you broke something doesnt make it ok.

People with computers far and beyond what poe "should" run on are constantly crashing, dying to lag/desync/1fps .

The game is even crashing at graphics menu while simply trying to change settings.

You cannot excuse this trash.

I appreciate the effort on making this enjoyable for us all. Thank you.
"
medicated03 wrote:

I couldn't care less for tweaks to the mechanics, there is ZERO excuse for how poorly the game runs, fixing stuff related to actually playing the game at more than 5 fps shouldnt take up to 2 weeks after the content has launched.

People with computers far and beyond what poe "should" run on are constantly crashing, dying to lag/desync/1fps .

The game is even crashing at graphics menu while simply trying to change settings.

I mean.. you should really check your pc. I've got little to 0 problems with performance whatsoever.
"
iInjection wrote:
"
medicated03 wrote:

I mean.. you should really check your pc. I've got little to 0 problems with performance whatsoever.

I mean...i dont have corona virus so why all the fuss ?

Tanks for the improvements (mainly the old content interactions).

Still think since there is a opt out button (and now bind-able) the mist should just be permanent - go insane as much you want kind of thing.

PS: I do really hope that some of you see the irony in implementing a "Hurry time is running out" mechanic for the league that is supposed to slow down :D
And here I am enjoying reading people's review.

Nevertheless, this is unrelated, FPS and Desync are my biggest problem. I understand only some of us have this kind of issue, but I never had any problem with other games that require high requirements. What kills the FUN and YOU is when the FPS drops to 1-10 when your screen starts exploding (All low settings) which is totally UNPLAYABLE. This is very important and frustrating at the same time. GGG should have optimization according to the user's GPU.

Anyway thanks for keeping this game alive for years!
POG POG POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info