What We're Working On

finally , these suicidal maniacs were hard to deal with when swarmed by monsters from derilium + other encounters due to the lack of vision and their frequent spawn.
rly cool, leveling with delirium might now be actually enjoyable, let alone delirium in maps

but...why dont you do such fixes before it goes live?
I don't know why the Delirium mobs difficulty is so heavily nerfed... It never was a issue to start with.

People are unhappy with :

1. Performance
2. Visibility
3. Hidden 1-shot mechanics
4. Mist clearing too fast.

Now, the 1-shot mechanic seem to have been addressed with this blanket difficulty nerfs. Although significant damage spikes persists. Which will hopefully be identifiable with the better visibility.

The rest of the issues, especially the mist timer, which is arguably the worst part of this league, causing lot of backtracking and unnecessary rushing, is not addressed. At least you don't get penalized for doing other content anymore, but that doesn't fix the timer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
I don't know why the Delirium mobs difficulty is so heavily nerfed... It never was a issue to start with.

1. Performance
2. Visibility

Now, the 1-shot mechanic seem to have been addressed with this blanket difficulty nerfs. Although significant damage spikes persists. Which will hopefully be identifiable with the better visibility.

The rest of the issues, especially the mist timer, which is arguably the worst part of this league, causing lot of backtracking and unnecessary rushing, is not addressed. At least you don't get penalized for doing other content anymore, but that doesn't fix the timer.

"I don't know why the Delirium mobs difficulty is so heavily nerfed... It never was a issue to start with."

please speak for yourself...
"
"
Marinxar wrote:

1. Performance
2. Visibility

"I don't know why the Delirium mobs difficulty is so heavily nerfed... It never was a issue to start with."

please speak for yourself...

and for many more people
Last league I died 7 times before even reaching maps. In this league I have died ONCE so far (played 12 hours a day since release). Why these heavy nerfs? People just ned to stop rolling rare maps if their gear isn't up to par.

These changes really makes me scared for the future of this game. It seems to me you guys are compromising the core values of the game because some Blizzard casuals have infiltrated the community and don't like this games difficulty.

Like RaizQT, that clip where he shits on GGG because he can't backtrack during the Delirium. OMG. ANd thgen we have the new 'color-therapy' being applied as well -bye, bye scary mist now there will be bright colours to indicate dangerous mobs -open your eyes gamers!!! It's not that hard to se what encounters to avoid by circling and what encounters you can stomp.

What's next? Attack move indicators like WOlcen? So we can se beforehand where the next boss-attack is going so we can avoid it? STOP. Just STOP. The game doesn't need this casual-catering.

Hey, I have an idea: Why don't you make a 'casual-mode' for each league so that the players that want more 'casualification' can tick that checkbox for each league and they will get into a sepearate 'casual league'.

Oh, you're offended??? You don't want to be called a filthy casual? Well, you are but you just don't want to realize.

FML.
Hmm, everything cool and shit but i do not THINK i read anywhere here or in the past 16 years on this site HEY GUYS SWEEP MTX HERE YOU GO :thinking:
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Why do you nerf the living **** out of everything? Wasnt this meant to be as it is? The new mechanics were so challenging and now some of them lost HALF of their efficiency. Now it has become another click and loot thing, without even having to click. Shame.
"
Marschiee wrote:
Last league I died 7 times before even reaching maps. In this league I have died ONCE so far (played 12 hours a day since release). Why these heavy nerfs? People just ned to stop rolling rare maps if their gear isn't up to par.

These changes really makes me scared for the future of this game. It seems to me you guys are compromising the core values of the game because some Blizzard casuals have infiltrated the community and don't like this games difficulty.

Like RaizQT, that clip where he shits on GGG because he can't backtrack during the Delirium. OMG. ANd thgen we have the new 'color-therapy' being applied as well -bye, bye scary mist now there will be bright colours to indicate dangerous mobs -open your eyes gamers!!! It's not that hard to se what encounters to avoid by circling and what encounters you can stomp.

What's next? Attack move indicators like WOlcen? So we can se beforehand where the next boss-attack is going so we can avoid it? STOP. Just STOP. The game doesn't need this casual-catering.

Hey, I have an idea: Why don't you make a 'casual-mode' for each league so that the players that want more 'casualification' can tick that checkbox for each league and they will get into a sepearate 'casual league'.

Oh, you're offended??? You don't want to be called a filthy casual? Well, you are but you just don't want to realize.

FML.

This! <3

ps.: If you cant backtrack during a delirium encounter you are just to dumb to run in circles
Last edited by Der_Fraggle on Mar 20, 2020, 8:33:03 AM
ty GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info