What We're Working On

You know I am wondering if your 13 week sprint is not enough to release good content. Most of these updates I am reading for this league seem like a "well duh" kind of update. Let's see, rewards are poor, it's difficult to see, and monsters which kill in one hit by some type of explosion mechanic feel bad. Do you have any "regular players" play testing your updates? I guess not. I would think at this stage of the game you would have the reward mechanic nailed down for these updates also.

From what I can tell (despite what Chris Wilson would have you believe) it's get a working prototype out for release sprint you are on. Have the community play-test this prototype. Update the prototype (iteratively) into the full working version 2-4 weeks into the league.

Please consider collecting data before the fact. Have some type of casual player input of the content. What you do is to have your developers play through (hmm no issues here... well I hope so, they develop the game so they kind of have an advantage) Then you get streamers to do play testing mostly for marketing (hmm no issues here... well I hop so, these people play POE as a profession). Then you release and say well everything looked good. What I will say to you is that you have a bias sample. Then you get an unbiased sample after launch because now your whole community is playing the update not just streamers and devs.
since 19.03.2020 i cant play the game. so much lags and spikes. befor all was good.

i updated graphics driver. shader cache was enabled. i put graphics to ultra low. still lags and spikes and desync like HELL

my ISP checked my cable twice, and it was all ok. in other games like counterstrike and world of warcraft everything runs just fine.

you guys really fucked up lately.

pls fix or refund my 60 dollars!
"
Rascull wrote:
since 19.03.2020 i cant play the game. so much lags and spikes. befor all was good.

i updated graphics driver. shader cache was enabled. i put graphics to ultra low. still lags and spikes and desync like HELL

my ISP checked my cable twice, and it was all ok. in other games like counterstrike and world of warcraft everything runs just fine.

you guys really fucked up lately.

pls fix or refund my 60 dollars!

what is your networking mode? (Options: UI)
Todays patch made deliriums way more enjoyable! Great job GGG!
just get rid of the mist all together, its the absolute worst part of this league. I'm visibly impaired and can't do Delirium encounters at all because I can't see anything and always die in them.
S L O W E R
None of this really addresses the huge backtracking problem this league. Unless you want to pause the timer while I'm near loot on the ground or just kill the timer all together nothing will. Until this is solved the league will continue to be pretty awful.
"
japaloco wrote:
"
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:

You can always tell when the sheep start bleeting when they use anecdotal evidence to make it sound like theres not fucking problem...fact of the matter is that there is no reason for a modern horse-tank of a card to be shitting bricks when it can deal with real-time raytracing in a game that does none.

So the game performance is shit and you not having any issues is anomaly. Fact.
FFS GGG themselves noted it by highlighting the regressions...you can stop shilling now.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless but you lose all credibility in any argument when you start insulting people.

I agree with you though, there's no reason Path should be shitting itself so frequently for so many people with super-powered rigs.

Sorry where did I say that there is not a fucking problem???
I said I never had the frame issues everyone have every league to the point they always say is unplayable... Lucky me I guess. Never said they don't have to address the issue because clearly there is.
I guess you should answer to what is written not what you came up in your mind buddy, did my supporter packs trigger you or something? What do I have to gain by "shilling" and not wanting for them to improve a game I love so much? For someone that wants to talk pretty you're not that bright in your logic.

So why write about your fps at all ? Streamer's, normal players, people with beast computers all have this issue, you act like a shill, talk like a shill and now you wanna be mad that someone pointed it out ?

PLease do explain what part of your post was required to say its a good league other than the last sentence.

As for never having FPS issues ever, keep shilling bro.

You literally made a joke like haha suckers with good graphics cards cant play the game and made it out like its their fault , yet here you are talking more dumb shit.

No one cares about your supporter packs.
"
j33bus wrote:
None of this really addresses the huge backtracking problem this league. Unless you want to pause the timer while I'm near loot on the ground or just kill the timer all together nothing will. Until this is solved the league will continue to be pretty awful.

Yeah, timer has to go. I'm alright with them not including item vacuuming, but having to backtrack to pick up the loot sucks. Attempting to stop and loot items is ridiculously dangerous, with the on-death mobs, lingering delirium mod attacks after a monster dies, and volatiles; every time I've tried to pick something up mid-delirium, I got smacked for it, or burn too much time standing around waiting for the area to clear up. It sucks, and it's stressful; I miss how Metamorph let me get an extra loot pinata after the boss -- I didn't have to back track through the entire map for some crappy splinters, or whatever.

"BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH BUT HOW WOULD YOU END IT?" someone will surely ask.
Push the button to end the Delirium encounter, and cash in your rewards. ez.
Removal of the timer would also address issues with undesirable map layouts -- you would no longer have to worry about horseshoe maps, or maps with lots of dead ends.
Last edited by Atzros on Mar 21, 2020, 12:24:55 AM
what type of damage is Volatile Flamebloods?
ggg pls fix lags and servers

also make timer longer (more time)
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info