3.10.1 Patch Notes Preview

What about the watchstones that are not dropping/missing?
Really need to see a boost to the rewards for delirium in maps rather than a nerf for harbour bridge. The rewards in maps just aren't worth the time investment.
Thanks
Loving the League, stop nerfing it too much.

Backtracking never hurt a soul in a rpg.

Loot is great too. This aint Diablo 3. People seem to have gotten spoiled with leagues that hand out shit all day long. And it still hands out a lot more than Standard.

The main encounter of the league, the Simulacrum, also has crazy drops. Aka, the equivalent of a blight map.

And nerf Sirus.
Well alot of stuff but for very important Dual Wielding players must wait again a long time because dual wield bug is not fixed...

So i w8 until the next patch or new season to play... its not fine to play a build where u cant use his potential because of this bug.
great work
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 26, 2020, 2:05:19 AM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
Loving the League, stop nerfing it too much.

Backtracking never hurt a soul in a rpg.

Loot is great too. This aint Diablo 3. People seem to have gotten spoiled with leagues that hand out shit all day long. And it still hands out a lot more than Standard.

The main encounter of the league, the Simulacrum, also has crazy drops. Aka, the equivalent of a blight map.

And nerf Sirus.

Nobody will hear you, i said it here and i said it on reddit and got downvoted to hell..

Game became a brainless loot pinata with no difficulty like D3 already.. Things that are different between PoE and D3 right now is that in PoE you can modify your movement speed and zoom until sun stop shine.
well you guys are doing better than usual only taking you 2 weeks to make the league playable
might have a functional league before end of the month for the first time
mind blowing

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Now we are talking!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info