Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
kehlarn wrote:

literally the same thing that came to my mind. in a game where minmaxing streamers break your game repeatedly you would think these kinds of options would be forbidden. there are literally wraeclast interviews where mechanics like this have been shot down as suggestions in the past because they break the game but they somehow made it into the game anyhow?!

the truly troubling aspect here is how they basically hang Bex out to dry on this and kill her credibility going forward.

hell of a day to come back to PoE and attempt to start the new league. I hope this isn't a botched April Fools joke gone awry. I guess there's no need to invest in supporter packs this time either.

first rule of game design; scratch that, programming. do not allow infinite loops without an exit condition backstop or diminishing to attenuate the impact.

a more tactful solution at this point would be to restart the league in a split. one version of the league to continue with broken eco/build and another with a league specific modifier that disables this interaction. isn't this a prime reason you invented player leagues. so to deal with this kind of fallout?

And I honestly don't get how after 100s of pages of discussion people still believe that the notable-stacking is the issue and not that a node did work on stuff it should not. That's it.

There are some notables that are strong - probably too strong - but interestigly so far I've yet to see a build that actually breaks the game with it without it working on a bug. Considering the amount of new notables I'd go as far as to say that the new content of this league was pretty well balanced from the get-go with 2-3 outliers (herald-stacking even without the bug, warcry-nodes - not sure if anything else).
Dude, the issue is your wasted time and effort to a decision coming from nowhere. It kills any kind of motivation to play this game ever again. They think they can play around with your unlimited time and waste it at will.

I was not the one who wanted play this build. But i wanted to farm something to sell for that build and make currency. They killed my motivation to play this game as well. Especially for the future if something similar happens again.
I think everybody should quit this league to waste THEIR time for creating this content. That would be fun.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Apr 1, 2020, 4:26:47 PM
I'm in for this "nerf", as it wasn't a nerf at all. It was a adjustment of a poor wording leading to a exploit. Asside some high end stuff (HH, Solstice Vigil, etc), things should be as powerfull as they were before.

Now, about the notables in general, I want to stress, as many others did, that stacking notables is bad for the intended purpose of cluster jewels, in general. GGG, please, when the league roll out, do us a favor: keep cluster jewels acessible going foward; implement some kind of limiting factor to stack notables.
Agreed. This is a great change for what was really a missed bug and accident. This keeps the game balanced and follows many other important values to the game besides not nerfing mid league. Although this seems to be more of a fix then a nerf. Especially because it is still very strong. Good Job GGG. ignore the angry immature haters please :). But please dont go and nerf stacking jewels after the league cause that creates a lot of build options!
"
SuperDumbo wrote:

I think everybody should quit this league to waste THEIR time for creating this content. That would be fun.

You inspired me to do exactly that... Just kidding . I got the wings , my goal is done. See ya next league.
I didn't RMT at all. I farmed my ass off to play this build and I was having the most fun I ever have in this game.

Shame on GGG, and shame on all these people who care so much.
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
Dude, the issue is your wasted time and effort to a decision coming from nowhere. It kills any kind of motivation to play this game ever again. They think they can play around with your unlimited time and waste it at will.

I was not the one who wanted play this build. But i wanted to farm something to sell for that build and make currency. They killed my motivation to play this game as well. Especially for the future if something similar happens again.

I agree. Very lame of them to do this, and everyone who complained about it should be ashamed.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Iam hardly demotivated by this mid league nerf. I just opened a Simu Map and wondering i died early and then i watched my ES and was shocked.
My build is almost broken over night now. Yesterday all was fine and i played until late night having a real blast and so much fun.

Its a PVE Game dudes... what is the problem if someone investing in his build has a blast of fun smashing through content? I dont get why its needed to hotfix this???

The content this league is that hard that even my well equiped Herald Stacking Guardian could not survive it. A 100% Delicious T16 is insane hard and my damage was not broken i tried to build a Volatile Dead variant of herald stacking and the damage was well and the survivability was great.

Now i feel realy sad as i invested hardly time and bought expensive stuff to make it work. I think prices will drop hard and my investment in my build is damaged. Why should i sell now everything and try to build another build?
Thanks ggg invested currency and time for what a build i cant even play now with no damage or es and the games was still hard. Really thanks alot,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info