Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

as someone who has never had the opportunity to hit 100 (jobs and stuff, i was looking forward to accomplishing that this league, i put in a ton of play time and started totems, after farming up to t16 with FP totems, I saw confirmation that they wouldn't nerf this build, cannibalized my totems char, now ill have nothing... thanks.
"
daco222 wrote:
Ok, the game its already damaged, dont be stupid, ggg every league nerf all the fun of the game, and want people do what they want, if you see an exploit there, I only see lazy people from ggg dont doing on a correct way their job, I dont care if you believe you are a super pro player or something like that, im not playing that build anyway, but a lot of people sold all their currency (TIME) for getting the stuff, BECAUSE a developer of the game said they DONT GONNA NERF THAT SHIT, so i dont care your opinion, and if you believe you are someone on a stupid game, just GGG fucked the shit this time, and need to start to care more about what them say

Nice copypasta dude(ss) *facepalm*

You are not playing the build AND you do not care about my opinnion - yet you are super invested - speechless

"
Amarath wrote:
100% its people like the previous commenter that made Blizzard and Bethesda the Shit piles they are today. You have to hold the devs accountable.

They cannot just lie to the player base and then the Fan idiots just back them up because of past good will.

Accountability is #1.

It is not about the binaries such as

fanboys/girls legitimizing GGG's policy to force people selling their family into slavery for a clusterjewel

or

market dominating companies that force the gaming community into playing bad (non-free to play) games because of the communities failure to take a stance

To make "fanboys" (aka people who actually enjoy the game (oh no!)) responsible for that is a really cheap move and only diverts attention from the fact that there are people who do not share the same view, which infuriates you. Instead: "How could they? - Those people must also be responsible for Blizzard fuck ups." (I do not own or bought a single Blizzard game)

I am not saying that your emotions are invalid - but keep in mind that there are countless others that actually enjoy the game - you and your friendlist bubble are a (vocal) fraction of the community. Even if you manage to post 5k reddit posts - does not mean that everybody thinks the way you do.

And to think that "if everybody would think like me Blizzard would not release shitty remakes/games" is astonishingly narcissistic.
Last edited by Im2sl0w on Mar 31, 2020, 7:54:54 PM
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
"
xHazefrock wrote:
It's very funny complaining about the amount of money you spend for that build when RMT is clearly not allowed.
This league is by far the worst in my time with this game, and GGG saying that you're not gonna nerf it and then do it is all kinds of bs, but if you pay to buy 50ex because you wanted to play the very broken build when it was very clear that it was is against the rules FUCK YOU.

That's childish. Because you are bad at the game and poor no one can be rich? I'm starting to understand why people are happy this build was nerfed. They are bad at the game and can't compete.

I'm not happy that the build got nerfed I think that the change mid league is stupid and saying you're not gonna nerf it and then do it is also stupid.
What I found amusing is people complaining about spending money when RMT is very clearly not allowed that's why the game is free to play and not pay to win, it's not about the money but about the rules.
Also if you have to pay to get the currency to play a broken build that trivializes all the content in the game you are not a good player either, if you want to be immortal farm that shit dude, grind it out, don't pay and then complain like a bitch.
Meta slaves on suicide watch
"
kaepae wrote:

On top of that, I need to read about players taking joy in the loss of others like me.

^
this is soo sad, is like watching bullies laugh at people losing money to other bullies.
seethe lmao
//go next
With the amount of hidden bugs you have in your code the game is a joke.
Hardcore leagues and ranking should not even exist cause you scam people (by pretending that numbers and builds realy matter in there). Your hidden bugs matter more.
Unexplained shit that should not happen on paper happens because of your
hidden bugs (shit buffing shit on mobs in a circular pattern).
No wonder you refuse to implement a death log.

At this point this game is a joke.
Last edited by voronius on Mar 31, 2020, 9:08:45 PM
"
TakmaN wrote:
Haters just see the 0.1% abusing this build at its highest level. The only "abuses" I'm using is buff to ascendancy keystones and tailwind (I didn't even have tailwind boots until yesterday). It's super tanky ala old Jugg but it makes winter orb actually viable. It still takes me a minute or two to down bosses in red maps while I see archmage peeps nearly 1 shotting stuff.

So yes the build is OP. But if they removed the black cane, golems, HH, solstice, etc. bugs, it would be comparable methinks to top tier builds of previous leagues.

Also, this build is the most fun I've had in a while and grinded for more currency than ever for it. Am I bitter, yep. But life goes on and onto the next thing.
what so special about black cane, this is a 1chaos item
Is it possible now to increase death auras damage by stacking heralds because its an aura or not because its mit from sour skills?
good
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info