Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

all the crying is hilarious....keep crying plz
funny, how it's not going to change what-so-ever internally.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience of not buying a supporter pack this league.

Oh wait I'm not at all. Guess we can call that even. This league mechanic feels awful, and the two builds I like are nerfed enough it feels awful playing them again.

I'm honestly enjoying diablo 3 more than this league, and that makes me very sad. Working from home last three weeks and can't go anywhere the rest and have no desire to play this game.

"Use a loot filter." is the new "Don't you have phones?" Do better. Or start working on excuses why GGG failed that you can give to your next prospective employer.

Honestly not mad. I'm disappointed.
Last edited by Covenant on Mar 30, 2020, 9:24:58 PM
Maybe your three month cadence of releases is too lofty. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing in MASSIVE mechanic changing things with out a PTR? Maybe your design team should understand their game a bit more before releasing items of this nature.

How did no one know about all the items/etc that are classified as Auras. Every league lately your team has massively screwed something up that needs to be nerfed mid league. This tells me either your QA is bad, your design team is bad or you are rushing your product.

SPEND SOME TIME AND ACTUALLY TEST THINGS. STOP WITH THE THREE MONTH RELEASE CADENCE AS YOU HAVE PROVED YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT.
Last edited by Nulledout on Mar 30, 2020, 9:24:54 PM
Imagine actually giving your devs enough time to finish a league before releasing it so shit like this doesn't get through.
So will this still effect the aura we recive from golems? cause it fits both of the criteria it is our skill and its in aura.
[–]Bex_GGG[S] 37 points 11 days ago*
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!
Pants of Textile
Personally, I like how they pushed skill effect sale(even 1 was quite recent enough).

A lot of people bought aura and herald effects for this build. And some skill effects, especially after they confirmed it wouldn't be nerfed.
And in couple of hours before it ends they change their opinion.

This league was rough from the start with really bad balance, testing and other staff. And the worst luck i had for 3 years. That in 3 weeks with atlas bonus 135, 400+ maps, with just few fights from AW level 6, i did not have any exalt drop or something really valuable. Most expensive drop was like 65c and few 30-40c. Lost to dc with deleting instance and rollbacks about 10 juiced tier 15 maps with Zana through initial Atlas progress. Was mad, as i had only 60c on me, and each tier 15 was more then 10c first week+juice+zana with possible guardian maps. But still, despite all this staff and league mechanics - i wanted to play.
So i've set a goal for my self to make this build and have some fun. Slowly but steady, already had 50-100exalt builds in previous leagues. Was using all alts to prepare jewels. Even though a lot of people thinking about this build as 100ex one, it could be pretty strong with 10ex, and then earn currency to progress.

But this nerf and blizzard level of communication were the final drop. Never abandoned league after 3 week.

Yep, i understand this build will be Tier 1 or still 0 after nerfs, i understand this message is a baby cry.
But the game should be fun. When fun is removed from the game - it has no point. And POE is mostly single player game, just with trading, even titan quest(yeah i know it can be played offline and cheated) has trading in some way. Even coop experience is mostly punished in PoE, league mechanics mostly for hosts and people group just for ROTAs and Drop boosts(where they are just dummies sucking exp). No group bossing for fun, just services.

Most part of those reddit posts are from people who complete 12 challenges and leave, but they have more weight in community. They waste more time for complains and reddit, not playing the game.

Stop watching other players builds, start having fun. Someone having fun with cyclone 10 leagues strait. Someone such op builds. It's PVE content and can be played how players desire.

And it's just a begging, no builds are safe now, just any bad dev mood or troll post on reddit and other stuff will be nerfed, Why noone complaining about ARCmage oneshotting tier 16 bosses?

Sorry for jumpy and sleepy thoughts, From a fan(playing since closed beta 2012, even remember stun threshold rework before adding ACT 3, when KRIPP permastunned 6 man Vaal Oversoul), who looses faith in GGG. When there were 13-15 people in GGG you made game from fans for fans. Now you are bragging you have 100-200 designers(mostly outsource) on EXILECONS and worry more about pushing releases, than making game.
PS: I wish you had such big QA department as designer one.
this was bound to happen
Thanks for keeping it interesting for everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info