Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Have fun with it until next league!
Pants of Textile
Oh Bex, I'm sorry you had to bring this news. But it will be all right. I find all this funny.

Just a game, easy boys and girls
[Removed by Support]
Usane bolt is too fast lets cut 1 Leg
At least leave this Effect for Soltice Vigil so people who invested time and currency can play solo and have fun. This wont affect killing top bosses in the game, and will keep people want to buy HH and run maps solo. Dont want comming back to TempChains setup again this league. Farmed like crazy for all this stuff and in overall I just lost my time and wont even have fun from purchasing HH.
Last edited by Sollolol on Mar 30, 2020, 9:32:42 PM
"
nikals wrote:
[–]Bex_GGG[S] 37 points 11 days ago*
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!

That little comment is likely going to haunt Bex for a long time to come. Unlike with the game devs messing things up and she having to take the heat for it, making that comment was entirely her call. She's probably regretting it a lot now lol.

Stay safe, GGG!
"
Sollolol wrote:
At least leave this Effect for Soltice Vigil so people who invested time and currency can play solo and have fun.

I think there are too many player buffs that are actually coded as Auras to make adjustments for every single Buff. So instead they just say screw you we nerf them all!
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
nikals wrote:
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!

That little comment is likely going to haunt Bex for a long time to come. Unlike with the game devs messing things up and she having to take the heat for it, making that comment was entirely her call. She's probably regretting it a lot now lol.

Stay safe, GGG!

Yes I am sure she feels awful, but everyone makes mistakes. That said, even after seeing her post I was relatively confident this build was going to get nerfed, it was that broken. Glad my instincts told me not to believe her and to avoid this obviously exploitative build, saved me a lot of currency!
i hate u

No Fun Allowed Boys!
The Eater Of Souls runs away.
http://www.twitch.tv/matrixfactor/v/50149410
Pretty LAME to inflate the market with a post of WE ARENT NERFING IT TILL NEXT LEAGUE, Then 2 weeks later after everyone spent loads of currancy to say, WELL ON SECOND THOUGHT WE ARE NERFING IT, Like be a bit professional about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info