Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Fantastic news.

Really when you fail to patch things like that because "people invested" then I know you're goners as a business and you're only care is $$$ and not making a good game.

Glad to see you got some backbone left.
"
Mischief67 wrote:
Fantastic news.

Really when you fail to patch things like that because "people invested" then I know you're goners as a business and you're only care is $$$ and not making a good game.

What do you mean? You can still do the same with HH. Is HH patched as well?
Ok, I might be new here and I might be overthinking this but it is the day before the 1st of April. Just saying.
"
heff4222 wrote:
This is a lazy fix, and sets an awful precedent. It would be fine and expected had you not told the player base that it would not be nerfed. "It's fine everyone, go and spend your hard earned currency on it." You're not only screwing over the top players and hardcore grinders, but a lot of casuals who wasted everything on half ass, makeshift clones of this build. Stop focusing your time on this, and start focusing on the horrible performance of the game. There are still people who can't get master missions. If this lazy ass fix goes through, before any other game breaking, lagging, disconnecting performance fixes get worked out, I can no longer financially support this company. Not that anyone cares.

Agreed. No one cares.
i played last league for like a week cuz my favorite build (summoner stuff) was so powerfull that even with shit gear i was rolling over content so hard that i just quit the league cuz it felt WAY to powerful.

now with delirum it felt kinda hard again (pushing delirium is/was rippy as fuck) but on the other side with this new STACKABLE jewels almost every build is like 5 times better now with some even beeing super strong.

why even make them stackable in the first place ?
some of the jewls are way to good to be stackable.
league would be totally fine if u just couldent stack them.
and if you could get like ony one large / one big / one small jewel in the tree.

would be a cool way to push some builds, but not make them broken like now.
it even feels dumb to not abuse alot of the new jewels in a build.
"
Ok, I might be new here and I might be overthinking this but it is the day before the 1st of April. Just saying.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Its a broken, bug exploiting build, the nerf needs to happen.
Last edited by Vandyan on Mar 30, 2020, 9:41:09 PM
"
Mischief67 wrote:
Fantastic news.

Probably the most sensible thing said in this post. 99% of the time people have a shot at game developers for doing things for money and not caring about the game. This time one does that and the world falls apart for people. At least give someone a choice that's not lose-lose.
"
heff4222 wrote:
This is a lazy fix, and sets an awful precedent. It would be fine and expected had you not told the player base that it would not be nerfed. "It's fine everyone, go and spend your hard earned currency on it." You're not only screwing over the top players and hardcore grinders, but a lot of casuals who wasted everything on half ass, makeshift clones of this build. Stop focusing your time on this, and start focusing on the horrible performance of the game. There are still people who can't get master missions. If this lazy ass fix goes through, before any other game breaking, lagging, disconnecting performance fixes get worked out, I can no longer financially support this company. Not that anyone cares.

I care. And I completely agree with your statements. I spent an insane amount of time and worked my butt off since Day 1 of the league to get these things and once I saw light at the end of the tunnel they just yank the goddamn carpet from under me and many others.
It's not just 0.001% who are "crying" it's normal players too who wanted to achieve something after being told they're not gonna nerf this.

It kinda seems that GGG is out of touch with their game and their community. They bring this overtuned, visually cluttered, perfomance killing and rippy league mechanic into the game and when players find a way to clear it without dying horribly every time, they just kill it like that.

I read once that GGG employed hardcore PoE players into their ranks and they made the game better since their knowledge and love of the game was amazing. Lately with all the issues and miscommunication it seems they've all left. Nobody is testing anything. Nobody is paying attention community feedback or the possible broken/unintended ways the game could be played.

Once the patch goes live and the character is actually dead and unplayable I will just uninstall and move on. I've honestly had enough. You can keep my money but I'm not giving you any more of my time if this is how you guys handle these sensitive matters.
Great call on this one.
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
Mischief67 wrote:
Fantastic news.

Probably the most sensible thing said in this post. 99% of the time people have a shot at game developers for doing things for money and not caring about the game. This time one does that and the world falls apart for people. At least give someone a choice that's not lose-lose.

Now, I agree with the nerf, I think it is the only sensible move, however to play devils advocate, this past weekend had a huge skill effect MTX sale, and I would wager that they sold a massive number of herald MTXs over the weekend, only to make this announcement the day after the sale ends.

Seems like they're playing both sides when you look at it from that angle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info