Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
ggEASYY wrote:
What kind of a compensation can we expect?

Honestly? Nothing dude, aside from an apology and an empty promise that they will do bettee
I just spent the last 4-5 days investing my entire league currency into buying bases, crafting jewels and selling them. I could only play for 2-3 hours a night I was able to get to 15 exalts. This is quite a bit of currency for me these days.

Last night I went on a massive crafting session and invested the 15 exalt I had made into crafting the jewels, too tired and the jewels not being a good price to sell I decided to go to the sleep and sell them tonight.

Thanks GGG, I just lost 90% of my currency from playing every day since league launch. Currency have 33c left to my name.

I feel extremely sorry for ALL the people I have been selling jewels too who have been saying, do you have any more? I'm so excited to play the build... And now all the people who have been saving to play the build just got screwed.

Probably an un-popular post but its how I feel and I want my feelings heard. I also thought it was exciting to have a chase build that maybe i could afford towards the end of the league.
To all the people complaining, you know this was clearly unintended, you knew it was not normal yet you decided to abuse it anyway, so there goes your greed.

Btw, for many builds it will still stay extremely strong, with crazy resistances etc but you are not supposed to also get bilions of dps from literally nothing.

For the future, when something like this comes up, wait a little before jumping on the abuse train :)

THANKS GGG
"
ncsbert wrote:
Good.

This was allowing players to facetank Shaper's Beam in Uber Elder fight and to AFK in Sirus' storms.

You cannot honestly believe things like that should be allowed or be good for the health of the game.

This.
I love how 80% of people here thought things are going to stay like they are =)
"
"
Regyoulator81 wrote:
LMAO

ABUSERS!

Literally called out as abusers xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Right, because everyone who played using purposefull harbinger were abusing the game, twat

Right, because that's exactly what I wrote right? Right! Fck me the lack of comprehension by some is just unbelievable.

Read the fckin OP. Abuser! Not my words. Calm yourself and start to understand wtf is going on and why. JFC.
im sad >(... i love u guys, but pls make the game more enjoyble and less confusing :) im a normal person, cant play 24hrs a day!... im sry but im human..

Thnk you
"
paleguy wrote:
To all the people complaining, you know this was clearly unintended ...

For the future, when something like this comes up, wait a little before jumping on the abuse train :)

Hmm....like waiting on an official post that states it won't be changed?
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"
klintz wrote:
I just spent the last 4-5 days investing my entire league currency into buying bases, crafting jewels and selling them. I could only play for 2-3 hours a night I was able to get to 15 exalts. This is quite a bit of currency for me these days.

Last night I went on a massive crafting session and invested the 15 exalt I had made into crafting the jewels, too tired and the jewels not being a good price to sell I decided to go to the sleep and sell them tonight.

Thanks GGG, I just lost 90% of my currency from playing every day since league launch. Currency have 33c left to my name.

I feel extremely sorry for ALL the people I have been selling jewels too who have been saying, do you have any more? I'm so excited to play the build... And now all the people who have been saving to play the build just got screwed.

Probably an un-popular post but its how I feel and I want my feelings heard. I also thought it was exciting to have a chase build that maybe i could afford towards the end of the league.

If only they would stand by their word and let it stay til end of league, i wouldnt be suprised If i might have been one of the ones that bought something from you to be honest, i were investing everything i had into making this build and try to make it good and fun, all based off of the immortal man which were a fairly innocent version of the build, no solstice or any other bs, just good jewels and lots of clusters and auras, now ive managed to salvage some, but from my 13 or so ex inestement + about a week gaming day in and day out, my character is promptly deleted snd i got 3x three of my exalts back from selling everything it used, this feels so bad
my issue isn't the aura build itself : wayyyyyy to OP

but @ggg you gave us the official go ahead for the build . You telling one thing and then it becoming another ?? wtf . How to ruine people economy .....
"
Regyoulator81 wrote:
"
"
Regyoulator81 wrote:
LMAO

ABUSERS!

Literally called out as abusers xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Right, because everyone who played using purposefull harbinger were abusing the game, twat

Right, because that's exactly what I wrote right? Right! Fck me the lack of comprehension by some is just unbelievable.

Read the fckin OP. Abuser! Not my words. Calm yourself and start to understand wtf is going on and why. JFC.

Oh yes you did actually... wait no, you didnt specify shit in your post, other than call people abusers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info