Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

End of league for me lol. I have invested 100 EX in my gear and crafted 50 EX worth of jewels and now wont sell at tenth of its original cost... Never thought I could deplete a mirror.... and also never thought I would quit league this early.

I only switched when they gave the green light that it wont be nerfed. GGG costed me a mirror and 48 hours... sons of ********
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 31, 2020, 2:40:38 AM
Good! takem down a level

Sidenote: can we have a video of proof GGG can even do full delirium t16s with normal builds? id like to see this and also the build used
good news!
sadly its still way too overpowered
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Lynerus wrote:
Good! takem down a level

Sidenote: can we have a video of proof GGG can even do full delirium t16s with normal builds? id like to see this and also the build used

Lol, as if they could xD
"
"
Regyoulator81 wrote:
"

Oh yes you did actually... wait no, you didnt specify shit in your post, other than call people abusers

Stop!

This is embarrassing, I'm embarrassed for you.

I get your used to these foolish conversations where people don't make sense so I'm not surprised you took it as me calling people abusers instead of seeing I was highlighting what was stated in the Op.

Rash emotional posting without thinking and calling people Twats. I done nothing but point out what was written but you insult. Pfft.
kinda too late, this league is already fucked marketwise
Rage, rage against the dying of the light..
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
We shouldn't argue weither its a good or a bad nerf.
People are ruined with this change. So many people will quit..
Shouldn't be possible to be that OP in the first place but now that so many people invested so much into the build you can't really ruin it midleague.

Thats just not right
Could have just made Notables non-stackable and avoided all this...
Nice job but why it dosn's actually support death oath!?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info