Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Thanks GGG, this was very needed!
I am glad you had the balls to do this now.
You just could make sure that the same notable passives do not stack
still no buffs to melee. You suck.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
Thanks GGG, this was very needed!
I am glad you had the balls to do this now.

Do be carefull next they will come for your precious ed contagion shit
Ahahahahah basically forum is KEKW VS. pepehands
Second-class poe gamer
I think this is the first time you actually disappointed me GGG. Guess there is a first for everything after all. A nerf like this, mid league, I did not expect from you ... Also you managed to delete most of my currency so I've invested into this build after getting sick of being 1 shot by everything as a defensive champion, that had no dps because it was defencive (u see the irony) ... This build was de restart I needed to not quit this league so I guess, I'll see if it is fixable with my remaining 130c ... but probably this is end of league for me.
"
pr13st wrote:
Ahahahahah basically forum is KEKW VS. pepehands

So one overused meme word vs another one? Can we seriously not get rid of those retarded things?
"

Oh yes you did actually... wait no, you didnt specify shit in your post, other than call people abusers

I have seen Kasa complaining for pages now, and how they said that they were not abusing it. If you read the first page, the nerf will only affect people who are abusing it. So, you are in the clear bud! No need to be angry, you should be happy!
"
smokedust wrote:
I think this is the first time you actually disappointed me GGG. Guess there is a first for everything after all. A nerf like this, mid league, I did not expect from you ... Also you managed to delete most of my currency so I've invested into this build after getting sick of being 1 shot by everything as a defensive champion, that had no dps because it was defencive (u see the irony) ... This build was de restart I needed to not quit this league so I guess, I'll see if it is fixable with my remaining 130c ... but probably this is end of league for me.

Sadly this ruined so many peoples currency, like you im sick and tired of being one shot by stupid unbalanced delirium mobs and frozen to death, not by a freeze but a shader that refuses to load properly, or any of that other bs, this build without soltice and stuff was the start i needed too but idk now
"
AcidRizzle wrote:
"

Oh yes you did actually... wait no, you didnt specify shit in your post, other than call people abusers

I have seen Kasa complaining for pages now, and how they said that they were not abusing it. If you read the first page, the nerf will only affect people who are abusing it. So, you are in the clear bud! No need to be angry, you should be happy!

Sadly thats not true, this will affect every guardian, as their ascendacy dont count as skill auras, hence the aura effect will no longer boost our armous, es, phys dmg reductipn, regen or anything, rendering the defence of the build null and void

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info