Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Ahahah all those people crying because they cant play with a blindfold anymore, I appreciate that, so juicy.

Thanks for it GGG, it was a good thing to do.

Even seeing people asking for a league restart because THEIR build got nerfed, aw man, such egoism.
Last edited by Frylia on Mar 31, 2020, 3:24:52 AM
These people hate Guardian ascendancy so much...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
This is being done way too late in the league. I don't play this build or had any desire to, but doing this after its gained considerable popularity and people spent the majority of their league earnings on gearing it is a bad move. This needed to happen way sooner.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
This is being done way too late in the league. I don't play this build or had any desire to, but doing this after its gained considerable popularity and people spent the majority of their league earnings on gearing it is a bad move. This needed to happen way sooner.

League started like 18 days ago which means there's still more than 2 month to go, it's not WAY TOO LATE as you claim.
Bruh
Last edited by Frylia on Mar 31, 2020, 3:27:46 AM
"
Frylia wrote:
Ahahah all those people crying because they cant play with a blindfold anymore, I appreciate that, so juicy.

Thanks for it GGG, it was a good thing to do.

Even seeing people asking for a league restart because THEIR build got nerfed, aw man, such egoism.

yes but no

the ppl who started abusing this will just find another op build, invest a lot of currency (ye, the "inventors" have the lot of currency), and then what, ggg will nerf next thing in mid-league? cmanbruh

but feeling sad for casual gamers who tried to copy build :v
Good, it was beyond broken.
How about fixing some other "broken shit" while you're at it? I found more cluster jewels leveling a new char 1-65 than I did on my while filling out my atlas 149/141. Sirus fight is a joke. At least the guys aura stacking were having fun, while no one is having fun fighting this shit head. Don't let all the bad shit float, if you're willing to step in mid season and clean up. Clean all this shit up.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
nGio wrote:
How about fixing some other "broken shit" while you're at it? I found more cluster jewels leveling a new char 1-65 than I did on my while filling out my atlas 149/141. Sirus fight is a joke. At least the guys aura stacking were having fun, while no one is having fun fighting this shit head. Don't let all the bad shit float, if you're willing to step in mid season and clean up. Clean all this shit up.

maybe u should get good at the game
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Ok you are fixing this bug. But why dont you fix the bug where you lose your refound points if you remove cluster jewel with "Jewel socket" (or just refound "Jewel socket" in cluster jewel) ?
Last edited by DoctorCid on Mar 31, 2020, 4:14:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info