Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
Sweet, destroy this shit. I can afford the build but i decided not to buy a single piece. Hahahahaha i even sold some voices gems yesterday.

Good for you then, you enjoy that ggg almost literally fucked over everyone that took their word for it when they said they wouldnt do this exact thing until next league?
We are the beta testers, hence free game.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
I completely dont care about the nerf itself but I hope they finally learn and start testing their leagues more.
shit now im scared in doing strong build cause it could be nerfed mid-league lol
"
xDewastator wrote:
shit now im scared in doing strong build cause it could be nerfed mid-league lol

Understandable, i dont even know what i wanna do now, that was going to be the one i would farm with, instead it became the that i lost 80% of my currency to :/
Good nerf this... Let the tears flow of all the salty people who can't get trough content with a normal build 😂🙏🏼
"
ncsbert wrote:
Good.

This was allowing players to facetank Shaper's Beam in Uber Elder fight and to AFK in Sirus' storms.

You cannot honestly believe things like that should be allowed or be good for the health of the game.

Considering the Cluster Phoque Sirius is at this moment, the bugs you can get and the time it take just to do the Conquerors before and the fact you can end up Sirius fight with literally 0 items passing the lootfilter barely strict, i don't even care if some people can facetank him, its almost not even worth the time you take to make it spawn....
disappointed beyond belief
Guardian immortal build with all cluster jewel is nerf so ?
This should have been 'adjusted' much sooner.
Just like you 'adjusted' flask effect even before the league started.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info