Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Finally, I don't get punished for investing is something gamebreaking. Ahhh. Wow, it affects Auras from Skills now... like it should. Wow!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
See you guardian no one is going to miss you
KEKW
Last edited by llutul on Mar 30, 2020, 8:18:03 PM
heraldcoin stonks crashing
I honestly didn't buy supporter packs this league and don't plan to. You guys have gotten so unpredictable its kinda stupid at this point. The cost to take advantage of these builds has gotten to a "chase" level that has been asked for numerous times. Your game is busted to all shit with lag and poor performance. Vice focusing on that you gut builds due to poor internal testing again.

Fuckin Carole Baskin.
You nerfed 150 ex build, but not nerfed 150ex SINGLE ITEM wich do even better. Shame on you, like honestly. GGG - liars and scammer.
Its still very very strong.
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Garbage decision.
god tier. i wouldn't even be mad if something happened. but this is so perfectly timed and so well crafted that its the perfect crime. is it a fool's attempt at a joke, or is it a fool's attempt at telling us the truth. either way this is glorious LUL
Good.

This was allowing players to facetank Shaper's Beam in Uber Elder fight and to AFK in Sirus' storms.

You cannot honestly believe things like that should be allowed or be good for the health of the game.
While the nerf is warranted, it is literally unacceptable that Bex said this wouldn't get nerfed and made multiple people dump absurd amounts of money into this build for this to now come out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info