Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

disgusting decision, not only did you go back on your word to mid league nerf it, but this completely destroys the build in every way. Guardian nodes? bricked. Solstice? bricked. Winter orb? Bricked for another year. And after saying it won't be nerfed so people have invested all their currency and time into this build just to completely destroy it? I miss when GGG didn't balance the game around the most upvoted reddit opinions of the month.
Quickly, sell all your Solstice Vigils while they're still worth something! xD

P.S. Does this mean we'll stop having unkillable people like this?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/frq12s/are_you_the_true_face_of_god_exile_sirus_8/

Literally 0 dmg taken. Good game.

Another example this time without 2nd guardian in party: https://clips.twitch.tv/AffluentThoughtfulPepperWoofer

Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 30, 2020, 8:22:04 PM
/popcorn

This is getting good
Good, it was definitely needed thanks guys
"
Jagaimo wrote:
This is actual bullshit and I won't be getting any supporter packs in the future. Super disappointing and I guess I'll just quit the league.

Well it's either the .1% abusers and rich capitalists quit, or the rest of the players quit. Good riddance. If only the rest of the greedy muckrakers like Empyrian (party play lol) and RMTers like CuteDog would actually leave the economy for good.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Not nerfed hard enough but it's a start.
Holy hell so many crybabies being told they have to actually interact with the game now lmao.

Did you have to nerf the effectiveness of Replenishing Presence?

Aurabots want to have fun as well :(
The only interesting part of that notable was that it applied to all auras.

Instead of changing what it does you should fix the things it affects that clearly aren't auras.

I started out as dominating blow because it semmed it might be fun with that notable. It ends' up busted as fuck because it works with all sorts of buffs that have no business being coded as auras and prices skyrocket. Then you kill the only intersting thing about that notable. Fuck me.

Regular power builds are gonna be fine with this change btw. Laziest band-aid you could do.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
The only logical solution i see, is restart of a league. But you won't do it. Same thing how you don't have balls to remove headhunter from the game.

Archmage is clearly too OP, every noob can just hold 1 button(dont need to press it after once) and and move and everything dies. How is that not fixed?

3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Mar 31, 2020, 7:24:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info