Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Very nice, my Aurabot Got cought in the middle of that shitstorm crossfire, thank u soo much Wolcen Developers, ops sorry, GGG.
I bet reddit is happy now, congratz GGG, you seem to enjoy to only listen to a litle portion of your playerbase while fucking the other hard.

Your build is safe..... KEKW ETU
I watched the purposeful harbinger build in action on a stream or two. I'm not an expert player myself, just casual, but it didn't seem any more or less crazy than watching headhunter farmers.

Mid league nerfs like this, especially after they catch fire and people spend their currency to make them seems like a bad idea during an international crises where games like this give people solace.

I didn't bother with the build, didn't like how powerful it was, but I still don't think it should be gutted.

so after i tried to save up because all those jewels were flipped to such a high price, having read that it won't be nerfed, spent all my currencies to buy the jewels and not even get to maps yet and now it's getting nerfed. Good communication.
This is not right
Good choice, this whole thing around that aura node was obviously against the core design of the game.

Yes, Bex did give it the greenlight but you would know better to trust her when the whole build abuses a clearly broken and unintended mechanic.

Meta-slaves on suicide watch.
You nerf "Replenishing Presence" too much and i'm gone. Only reason you nerf it is because of "Purposeful Harbinger"? How about you stop being lazy and make it so you can't get them both on a jewel?
Should have nerfed it properly instead of bandage fix.
this league ended early ty
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info