Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Caulder10 wrote:
To everyone whining.. your very first thought when you first saw this broken heap of crap should have been that this is going to be nerfed. Main reason I have not bothered to do it.

Also you can sure bet cluster jewels will also have hard limits applied to them next league - if they even stay in the game.

It was, until THEY said they're not nerfing it LOL
Honestly i don't mind crying kids leaving the game "wahh wahh im gonna play diablo 3 wahh wahh", if they cant have fun without playing a gamebreaking build they probably don't know much about anything else of this game. Good players and common sense will remain so this game will be better than before.

They quote GGG saying "wahh wahh they said they wouldn't nerf it" as excuse to abuse an exploit and spend lots of currency when no one told them to do that. Everyone who knows how OP this can get, should know this would happen.

This HAD to be done mid league, otherwise you would still come here at the end of the league and cry about how OP this build was and hope it gets nerfed.

And if you don't understand, you can cry and leave ^^
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Mar 31, 2020, 8:54:07 AM
"
kuriisu wrote:
"
Caulder10 wrote:
To everyone whining.. your very first thought when you first saw this broken heap of crap should have been that this is going to be nerfed. Main reason I have not bothered to do it.

Also you can sure bet cluster jewels will also have hard limits applied to them next league - if they even stay in the game.

It was, until THEY said they're not nerfing it LOL

Don't believe everything you see on the internet :P

IDK where this alleged post is, I assume on reddit? One more reason not to ever bother with reddit.
"
Zwitzer wrote:
The amount of whining is amusing to say the least.

People claiming this is gonna ruin the game for them and ruin 2 weeks of progress. Man, get a grip step back and evaluate what a turd you are being. You are literally saying you can only play the game with an OP broken af build. Get gud. Or go play diablo.

I applaud GGG's decision to fix the Bug.

what build are you playing right now?
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Honestly i don't mind crying kids leaving the game "wahh wahh im gonna play diablo 3 wahh wahh", if they cant have fun without playing a gamebreaking build they probably don't know much about anything else of this game. Good players and common sense will remain so this game will be better than before.

They quote GGG saying "wahh wahh they said they wouldn't nerf it" as excuse to abuse an exploit and spend lots of currency when no one told them to do that. Everyone who knows how OP this can get, should know this would happen.

No one would cry right now if they nerfed it right when everyone told them that shit is busted.

Now 99% of people don't cry because they can't play an OP build anymore but because they lost all their currency.

You aren't the smartest.
Time to start leveling guardian
"
Limelols wrote:
It's truly unfortunate, though. With this change, GGG has set a precedent for patching builds mid-league, as well as changing their minds after giving players a 'go-ahead'.

No, that's not what is happening. They are just fixing a bug. As they said, many things that don't typically imply they are auras count as auras. This even applied to some debuffs that you get from enemies, but that was fixed last patch. Because aura effect would increase damage you take from ignite etc. - That's why you could get 100 to 0 at 90% fire res.

They fixed that and now are fixing it for purposeful harbinger. It's still gonna be very strong, but it's gonna do what it actually says it does.
Justified though, the mechanic was completely broken and ruined the fun.
I think it is fine to fix a broken, unintended interaction that literally trivializes the game content. It will still be strong to a large extent, but I can understand that people are upset, after they first announced they would leave it as is.

on the other hand nerfing the Replenishing Presence passive skill mid league is plain wrong and sets a bad precedence.
same way about making changes to Matua Tupuna, is that necessary, who even uses that shield??
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

This HAD to be done mid league, otherwise you would still come here at the end of the league and cry about how OP this build was and hope it gets nerfed.

you use cry a lot - maybe in your family there are alot of people that cry from various reasons - beatings or other common traits among people who use cry in this metaphorical sense. i am sad about your family or you. being a game it is intended to be played by kids and all ages. if you are old that is fine, but being a kid is way better than being an adult in any comparison. from what you write i understand you do not have this build and you are just happy that other people are sad and this is why you are posting this. your values as human maybe need to be reconsidered, but i understand on one part, maybe is all the crying in your family. this argument is about integrity, one thing that i am sure that you know little about and i do not have time to explain all the implications to an internet brat. also you need to think on the long term about the credibility of a game that decides to make a zillion upgrades to mechanics and it forgets 60% of them. and then when they implement something new everything goes to south because the rest of 60% that was implemented 2 years ago starts to conflict with the new stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info