Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Edeka wrote:
Justified though, the mechanic was completely broken and ruined the fun.

did you played the build?
"
Scallia wrote:
I think it is fine to fix a broken, unintended interaction that literally trivializes the game content. It will still be strong to a large extent, but I can understand that people are upset, after they first announced they would leave it as is.

on the other hand nerfing the Replenishing Presence passive skill mid league is plain wrong and sets a bad precedence.
same way about making changes to Matua Tupuna, is that necessary, who even uses that shield??

They are simply making everything to just count as auras from your skills. Instead of just saying aura effects on you are more powerful. They now use that wording on all items that had that Aura Effect increased thing on them like the shield. It will simply say now auras from your skills.
so you are killing my hoamg build because of this.....
GGG is a tencent shell now.
"
Caulder10 wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:
"
Caulder10 wrote:
To everyone whining.. your very first thought when you first saw this broken heap of crap should have been that this is going to be nerfed. Main reason I have not bothered to do it.

Also you can sure bet cluster jewels will also have hard limits applied to them next league - if they even stay in the game.

It was, until THEY said they're not nerfing it LOL

Don't believe everything you see on the internet :P

IDK where this alleged post is, I assume on reddit? One more reason not to ever bother with reddit.

So a reason to not bother with reddit is that Bex lied to us there? That's basically what you said, right?

"Alleged" post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/flh195/what_were_working_on/fkym35j/
"
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!
"
clozzer wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Honestly i don't mind crying kids leaving the game "wahh wahh im gonna play diablo 3 wahh wahh", if they cant have fun without playing a gamebreaking build they probably don't know much about anything else of this game. Good players and common sense will remain so this game will be better than before.

They quote GGG saying "wahh wahh they said they wouldn't nerf it" as excuse to abuse an exploit and spend lots of currency when no one told them to do that. Everyone who knows how OP this can get, should know this would happen.

And if you don't understand, you can cry and leave ^^

No one would cry right now if they nerfed it right when everyone told them that shit is busted.

Now 99% of people don't cry because they can't play an OP build anymore but because they lost all their currency.

You aren't the smartest.

Yeah i read your post, you're one those kids whining "wahh wahh i was going to buy a supporter pack but i wont now" yeah sure baby if you dont want to support them just dont, dont give them that crap no one believes.

They OBVIOUSLY said they wasn't going to touch YET (and this being said on a reddit post LMFAO) it because they DIDN'T know it was so broken, but YOU KNEW it was broken and you keep investing on it despite the risk.

You took a well known risk, you now pay for it (you pay for it 2 weeks of your time such loss, such wow) and you say i'm not the smartest LMFAO. How about next time you find something broken you GO AND REPORT IT? INSTEAD ABUSING OF IT, YES?

No one believes you, get over it.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Mar 31, 2020, 9:13:02 AM
this not funny GGG staff .you can't change the game situation in the middle of the league
"
RemiliaSS wrote:
"
Limelols wrote:
It's truly unfortunate, though. With this change, GGG has set a precedent for patching builds mid-league, as well as changing their minds after giving players a 'go-ahead'.

No, that's not what is happening. They are just fixing a bug.
The bug was known long before GGG gave the go ahead and told players it wouldn't be altered until next league. They changed their minds.

There are also non-bug related alterations in the post.
Im dissapointed in you GGG. If I could i would refund every single supporter pack i bought in the past
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
clozzer wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Honestly i don't mind crying kids leaving the game "wahh wahh im gonna play diablo 3 wahh wahh", if they cant have fun without playing a gamebreaking build they probably don't know much about anything else of this game. Good players and common sense will remain so this game will be better than before.

They quote GGG saying "wahh wahh they said they wouldn't nerf it" as excuse to abuse an exploit and spend lots of currency when no one told them to do that. Everyone who knows how OP this can get, should know this would happen.

And if you don't understand, you can cry and leave ^^

No one would cry right now if they nerfed it right when everyone told them that shit is busted.

Now 99% of people don't cry because they can't play an OP build anymore but because they lost all their currency.

You aren't the smartest.

Yeah i read your post, you're one those kids whining "wahh wahh i was going to buy a supporter pack but i wont now" yeah sure baby if you dont want to support them just dont, dont give them that crap no one believes.

They OBVIOUSLY said they wasn't going to touch it because they DIDN'T know it was so broken, but YOU KNEW it was broken and you keep investing on it despite the risk.

You took a well known risk, you now pay for it (you pay for it 2 weeks of your time such loss, such wow) and you say i'm not the smartest LMFAO. How about next time you find something broken you GO AND REPORT IT? INSTEAD ABUSING OF IT, YES?

No one believes you, get over it.

You are so limited. You don't even understand the consequences of this.
This message coming from someone who's running the most overpowered build in the existence of the game is.... well. Thanks for supporting the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info