Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
clozzer wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Honestly i don't mind crying kids leaving the game "wahh wahh im gonna play diablo 3 wahh wahh", if they cant have fun without playing a gamebreaking build they probably don't know much about anything else of this game. Good players and common sense will remain so this game will be better than before.

They quote GGG saying "wahh wahh they said they wouldn't nerf it" as excuse to abuse an exploit and spend lots of currency when no one told them to do that. Everyone who knows how OP this can get, should know this would happen.

And if you don't understand, you can cry and leave ^^

No one would cry right now if they nerfed it right when everyone told them that shit is busted.

Now 99% of people don't cry because they can't play an OP build anymore but because they lost all their currency.

You aren't the smartest.

Yeah i read your post, you're one those kids whining "wahh wahh i was going to buy a supporter pack but i wont now" yeah sure baby if you dont want to support them just dont, dont give them that crap no one believes.

They OBVIOUSLY said they wasn't going to touch YET (and this being said on a reddit post LMFAO) it because they DIDN'T know it was so broken, but YOU KNEW it was broken and you keep investing on it despite the risk.

You took a well known risk, you now pay for it (you pay for it 2 weeks of your time such loss, such wow) and you say i'm not the smartest LMFAO. How about next time you find something broken you GO AND REPORT IT? INSTEAD ABUSING OF IT, YES?

No one believes you, get over it.

damn does it hurt being so dumb or ?
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
clozzer wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Honestly i don't mind crying kids leaving the game "wahh wahh im gonna play diablo 3 wahh wahh", if they cant have fun without playing a gamebreaking build they probably don't know much about anything else of this game. Good players and common sense will remain so this game will be better than before.

They quote GGG saying "wahh wahh they said they wouldn't nerf it" as excuse to abuse an exploit and spend lots of currency when no one told them to do that. Everyone who knows how OP this can get, should know this would happen.

And if you don't understand, you can cry and leave ^^

No one would cry right now if they nerfed it right when everyone told them that shit is busted.

Now 99% of people don't cry because they can't play an OP build anymore but because they lost all their currency.

You aren't the smartest.

Yeah i read your post, you're one those kids whining "wahh wahh i was going to buy a supporter pack but i wont now" yeah sure baby if you dont want to support them just dont, dont give them that crap no one believes.

They OBVIOUSLY said they wasn't going to touch YET (and this being said on a reddit post LMFAO) it because they DIDN'T know it was so broken, but YOU KNEW it was broken and you keep investing on it despite the risk.

You took a well known risk, you now pay for it (you pay for it 2 weeks of your time such loss, such wow) and you say i'm not the smartest LMFAO. How about next time you find something broken you GO AND REPORT IT? INSTEAD ABUSING OF IT, YES?

No one believes you, get over it.

Yo really think they made statement because they dont know it was so broken? even noob like me know it was so broken after watch 1 youtube video explaining this build. How stupid you think they are?
kek
Last edited by XeoTech on Sep 29, 2023, 10:11:01 AM
Thank you, this is the right call in my opinion and I fully support this.
Ohhhhh....so hang on, hang on.

The "we aren't fixing it" was only ever mentioned in a Reddit post?, there was no official posting regarding that on this forum, or on the website?
"
t0lkien wrote:
Every single one of the abusive posts below came from players with no supporter packs on their avatars. I mean, just saying.

"
Silentmode180 wrote:
It's not fair, it sucks. Waste of the supporter packs I bought this league. Not buying again in the near future

"
Black__Dawn wrote:

This is the only solution that works so do it, refund everything.

How about you clowns fix performance, oh you don't have time for that.

"
1736103466 wrote:
Liar

"
xunyi wrote:
u dare to do this!!!!do u know how much time and exalted we invested in this build, which u said "just go for it", i even bought the herald skill effect for it, f*cking liar!!!!!f*cking cheater!!!!!

"
DrDraids wrote:
Fuck you ggg

"
fck off ggg

"
starstouch wrote:
YOU NERF INSIDE A LEAGUE ?? FUCK TO YOU AND FUCK TO YOU !!

you never did 40 challenge nor lvl 100,
your a fucking casual, a complete rnd who needs to be sent back to reality cause u obviously cant deal with nerdlife as u just suck
edit: i own 5 weta pets for free box, and i buyed spider spark in 2014
Last edited by starstouch on Mar 31, 2020, 9:22:08 AM
well well well, here we ago again to another char
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

Yo really think they made statement because they dont know it was so broken? even noob like me know it was so broken after watch 1 youtube video explaining this build. How stupid you think they are?

Yeah, they probably didn't know it was so broken. Thats the only reason they had to fix it now.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Mar 31, 2020, 9:26:52 AM
"

The "we aren't fixing it" was only ever mentioned in a Reddit post?, there was no official posting regarding that on this forum, or on the website?

It was an official post of the official Community Manager on the official Path of Exile Reddit.

If you can't trust that anymore..
"

GGG uses Reddit as an outlet so it doesn't matter if it was here or reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info