Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
starstouch wrote:
"
t0lkien wrote:
Every single one of the abusive posts below came from players with no supporter packs on their avatars. I mean, just saying.

"
Silentmode180 wrote:
It's not fair, it sucks. Waste of the supporter packs I bought this league. Not buying again in the near future

"
Black__Dawn wrote:

This is the only solution that works so do it, refund everything.

How about you clowns fix performance, oh you don't have time for that.

"
1736103466 wrote:
Liar

"
xunyi wrote:
u dare to do this!!!!do u know how much time and exalted we invested in this build, which u said "just go for it", i even bought the herald skill effect for it, f*cking liar!!!!!f*cking cheater!!!!!

"
DrDraids wrote:
Fuck you ggg

"
fck off ggg

"
starstouch wrote:
YOU NERF INSIDE A LEAGUE ?? FUCK TO YOU AND FUCK TO YOU !!

i own 5 weta pets for free box

This is the best response in this thread.
Last edited by destrod16 on Mar 31, 2020, 9:35:55 AM
"
destrod16 wrote:

Thank you, this is the right target audience for GGG to make balance changes for and I fully support it.

EDIT: The screenshot has some guy with 2 challenges stating how he is supportive of the changes. Seems like the kind of player who would say "People who do lab are the 1%" and doesn't like fun.
Last edited by SebIsKira on Mar 31, 2020, 6:53:59 PM
Just wanted to chime in with massive support for this decision.

I had the build before it was commonly known, and I felt it was way too overpowered as it was. I was ashamed for how obviously broken or exploitative it felt.

So, I am just happy they did this, so we can stop playing on Godmode.

And talking about that: The build is still incredibly OP. 90 all res, massive buffs to offensive. Just a tad bit less.

Thank you GGG for returning the fun to the league for me <3
"This was allowing players to facetank Shaper's Beam in Uber Elder fight and to AFK in Sirus' storms."

eh ... managuardian ? managuardians were trivilizing content for a decade now with insane amour / max resis / 25-30k es pool stuff you could achive with sick gear.

they never toched it, now they "nerf" it with this league
than "buff" it again mid league (the enemy auras that were buffed too with this build)
and then, they nerf it again.

like wtf ?
this op shit was in the game for so long and then you make such quick desicions ?
"
420ping wrote:
is it because ur not affected by it ?

yes, quit after first week, because the game is effectively unplayable - being forced to Frankfurt, where i have 100ms more ping than usual AND having it dropping every 30-ish minutes is a bit too much.
"
420ping wrote:
is it funny to see ur fellow poe players getting betrayed and fooled and lied to by GGG ?

yes, very
Mostly because it's not the first time it happens and obviously not the last (not the straightforward lying, but flipping off players in general), and yet the amount of supporter pack icons under your names just keep growing.

But i feel for those who are still playing, kinda.
GOOD!
annddd the GGG again tries to hit itself with the fist in the face

Doing stuff mid league means people will get angry because they have just spend 50 exalts which took 2 weeks of farming on something that is considered useless tomorrw....

People will quit earlier if stuff keeps happening like this and eventuelly quit all entirely
"
Zaramis wrote:

I had the build before it was commonly known, and I felt it was way too overpowered as it was. I was ashamed for how obviously broken or exploitative it felt.

And talking about that: The build is still incredibly OP. 90 all res, massive buffs to offensive. Just a tad bit less.

you had this build before, a build that did not exist until they released the cluster jewels 14 days ago? :)) wtf? why are you writing this? are you trump?
"
"
Zaramis wrote:

you had this build before, a build that did not exist until they released the cluster jewels 14 days ago? :)) wtf? why are you writing this? are you trump?
He said he used the build before it became widespread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info