Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

RIP last post, deleted...so let me put it politely

-- The managers, BEX, and the dev team must DISCUSS, TALK TO EACHOTHER (!) before posting anything as their actions can -- potentially -- mislead the community regarding game changes.

I disliked the build as much as the exploit, although I agree that the nerf is unethical.

IMO, Devs are to blame, as the impact of items and skills should be included in their testplan.

BEX should apologize (on behalf of GGG of course).

As league players, we are all "beta testers", although we do not work for GGG. Our payment is the fun!.. and you just cut someone's "playcheck".

I wasn't playing the build, but a I think that some refund is expected/appropriated.
I strongly disagree with this decision. 2 days farming to be able to play it spending more than 100 ex and investing time. This is your mistake GGG, and the way to take charge is to leave things as they are. Whoever wants to play the build that pays for it. The same goes for the Headhunter. I bought supporter for the character, and I plan to go back the purchase. You should be ashamed to waste your players valuable time. You assume that the amount of currency invested is worth nothing. You dominate the market in the middle of a league.
Those who agree with the nerf, are the same who could not do it. I would like to see what happens if they change their finished builds.
For those people: Save time writing on a forum and start farming, to see if they can put together a build of this size.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Yeah i read your post, you're one those kids whining "wahh wahh i was going to buy a supporter pack but i wont now" yeah sure baby if you dont want to support them just dont, dont give them that crap no one believes.

They OBVIOUSLY said they wasn't going to touch YET (and this being said on a reddit post LMFAO) it because they DIDN'T know it was so broken, but YOU KNEW it was broken and you keep investing on it despite the risk.

You took a well known risk, you now pay for it (you pay for it 2 weeks of your time such loss, such wow) and you say i'm not the smartest LMFAO. How about next time you find something broken you GO AND REPORT IT? INSTEAD ABUSING OF IT, YES?

No one believes you, get over it.

"they DIDN'T know it was so broken"
are you a troll?

About this statement:
"We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!"

what makes you think it was a well known risk?
As much as I agree with this build being nerfed (I've watched, not played it), there are not many levels of fucking up above explicitly stating something will NOT be nerfed, then a week later, going back on that.

I rarely feel bad for people that play super OP builds and get their shit pushed in with a heavy nerf, but people don't deserve this one.

We're in a time where games offer a small amount of relief from a world gone mad. Tons of people are playing this game that may not normally have had the time to do so. Bait and switch for MTX sales maybe? If it's not that abysmally shady, then you're just making dumb decisions for the sake of making dumb decisions.

It's a weird world we live in where it seems every game out is forcefully trying to ruin the fun for their players with bullshit mechanics and nerfs, and there's still enough "fuck me harder, daddy" betas out there to keep the games running.

Like...holy shit this is a bad look.
Well, My personal opinion is that unfair to the most people, who did these "broken builds".
So talking so, you should have nerfed Zerphi's builds in Delve league, while 50% of server were abusing it. It was also game breaking build, because you spend life(not mana) and recovered more life, you had 5k+ regen, 98% res and a lot of physical convert - almost undying build, which also cost about 20ex back in the days
I don't understand why some of you are happy about this ? how can u support such decision ? is it because ur not affected by it ? is it funny to see ur fellow poe players getting betrayed and fooled and lied to by GGG ? is it ok?
Why don't u put ur freaking selves on there shoes ? People spent time and ex and everything on that build and after patch its all gone
why not wait till after league and release the patch.
Its so sad to see some of you supporting this shit regardless if the build is op or not the point is GGG lied to us that's unacceptable.
Fk u GGG Just save us time and money we dont need to invest more time in this anymore
"
clozzer wrote:
"
Scallia wrote:
I think it is fine to fix a broken, unintended interaction that literally trivializes the game content. It will still be strong to a large extent, but I can understand that people are upset, after they first announced they would leave it as is.

on the other hand nerfing the Replenishing Presence passive skill mid league is plain wrong and sets a bad precedence.
same way about making changes to Matua Tupuna, is that necessary, who even uses that shield??

They are simply making everything to just count as auras from your skills. Instead of just saying aura effects on you are more powerful. They now use that wording on all items that had that Aura Effect increased thing on them like the shield. It will simply say now auras from your skills.

Whats your point, of course I understand that and thats why I said, I think it's fine.
My problem is they said they will also nerf the Replenishing Presence passive skill (8% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills) by halving its effectiveness and this one already specifies Auras from your Skills and will still be nerfed further. They should not do that mid-league.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
"
Caulder10 wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:
"
Caulder10 wrote:
To everyone whining.. your very first thought when you first saw this broken heap of crap should have been that this is going to be nerfed. Main reason I have not bothered to do it.

Also you can sure bet cluster jewels will also have hard limits applied to them next league - if they even stay in the game.

It was, until THEY said they're not nerfing it LOL

Don't believe everything you see on the internet :P

IDK where this alleged post is, I assume on reddit? One more reason not to ever bother with reddit.

I don't get your "logic".
Does it matter if the developers make a post here or in reddit or in youtube?
What difference does it make on what site it was said?
They clearly said "we know this is op,but we're not nerfing it this league".
And people believed Bex and spent all their currency for 3 months of this build. Two days later," we changed our mind,we're nerfing this"
And you blame people for believing them because it was posted on reddit?
What are you,a flat earther?
"
tecer0 wrote:

"they DIDN'T know it was so broken"
are you a troll?

About this statement:
"We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!"

what makes you think it was a well known risk?

They were AWARE of it

Stop to think WHY they chose to fix it know instead of waiting till the end of the league, DESPITE breaking people's builds. There must be a bigger reason right?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
420ping wrote:
I don't understand why some of you are happy about this ? how can u support such decision ? is it because ur not affected by it ? is it funny to see ur fellow poe players getting betrayed and fooled and lied to by GGG ? is it ok?
Why don't u put ur freaking selves on there shoes ? People spent time and ex and everything on that build and after patch its all gone
why not wait till after league and release the patch.
Its so sad to see some of you supporting this shit regardless if the build is op or not the point is GGG lied to us that's unacceptable.
Fk u GGG Just save us time and money we dont need to invest more time in this anymore

try to stay civil ok, the prices of items affect everyone playing in trade league. when the price of items used in many builds (such as voices and solstice vigil) is dominated and inflated by one ridicously overpowered build, that harms the economy for everyone.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info