Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Levito wrote:
Hey GGG. A lot of us around the world are under quarantine. This nerf is really going to bum a lot of people out who could really use some extra fun in their lives right now in a tough situation.

Give everyone a win and let us have a good time with these broken toys for a little while as we're stuck indoors worried about the world ending.

P.S. You said you wouldn't nerf it mid-league, makes it worse.

They do not give a fuck.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
This is the most salt I've ever seen...jesus christ.....You'd think people are losing their livelihoods or something....oh wait....
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
The only thing GGG did wrong was Bex promising that the interaction wouldn't be nerfed without a more thorough investigation done first.

It's ok, we still love you Bex. The only people that this remotely affected are RMTers (who deserve punishment anyway) and high rollers that can afford regardless of how much money they lose. Doesn't affect 99.9% of the player base.

I just watched this whole thing from the sideline, shrugged when I realized there's no way I'd ever afford this build and moved on. And shrugged again when it got nerfed.

I felt that.
"
kanibulz wrote:
"
Varakai wrote:
I'm sure it was a very tough decision internally but it was a just one. Sucks to do it mid league and that people lost godly amounts of currency but it was game breaking, and balance is very important in a game like this. Now nerf headhunter. ;)

Can you expand on this? I've seen a lot of responses in the thread saying that the build breaks the game for me. The economy is broken.
What exactly is broken for the average player in PoE?

You can take 0 dmg from hits if you are using a fortify buff with 400%.

Basically, it is god mode whenever you go.
Big oof
"
Setasuna wrote:
"
kanibulz wrote:
"
Varakai wrote:
I'm sure it was a very tough decision internally but it was a just one. Sucks to do it mid league and that people lost godly amounts of currency but it was game breaking, and balance is very important in a game like this. Now nerf headhunter. ;)

Can you expand on this? I've seen a lot of responses in the thread saying that the build breaks the game for me. The economy is broken.
What exactly is broken for the average player in PoE?

You can take 0 dmg from hits if you are using a fortify buff with 400%.

Basically, it is god mode whenever you go.

Huh? Wait, PH can be used on fortify??? First I heard of it.
i havent played this build, i havent even heard of it untill 4 days ago, was not in my list to play
But what GGG did was a very very dickish move. Like, garbage move and i do feel sorry for ppl who invested in this build just to have it gutted.
Now, with that being said, i am watchign in disbelief just how bad POE is atm, tech - performance wise.
The league mechanic is literal dog poo, i mean, have u tried the elague mechanic on an indoor map like tower, library and so on?
Insane buffs to bosses and mobs and all builds nerfed a plenty
BUT MEANWHILE, TRADE IS BUSTED, FPS ON THE FLOOR, CRASHES, BUGS
I cant wait for a good arpg to pop up, meanwhile Borderlands 3 for me and Destiny 2
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
I understand many people is angry at GGG for doing this after jebaiting them 4 days ago. But standing inside Sirus Pool with 12k Shield without ES even moving is something that had to be addressed somehow. Necros had a Flesh Offering regening 3000 ES/sec and everyone ranted for how broken it was. These guardians had three times that. GGG is not going to kill the build, is going to make things somehow reasonable and, well....cheaper now.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Mar 31, 2020, 12:43:23 PM
"
soulcryst wrote:

Huh? Wait, PH can be used on fortify??? First I heard of it.

Currently there is a bug. The Heralds affect Global Aura which include Buffs (Buff and Aura) and Debuffs.

You can have 100% duration with the Solstice Vigil (At one point this item is worth 35ex).

Your fortify, even Tailwind are all at x5 effect.

It doesnt even need to be a guardian at all. Now all the classes are powering through maps with cheap rolls of the Purposeful Harbringer.

They lie about the expensive gears that they purchased (well, not lying if they are trying to exploit and get the free 100% skill duration, tailwind boot etc). The cluster jewels are actually very cheap.

"
Levito wrote:
Hey GGG. A lot of us around the world are under quarantine. This nerf is really going to bum a lot of people out who could really use some extra fun in their lives right now in a tough situation.

Give everyone a win and let us have a good time with these broken toys for a little while as we're stuck indoors worried about the world ending.

P.S. You said you wouldn't nerf it mid-league, makes it worse.

Dude, the world isn't ending and you are incredibly naive too believe you can speak for people like that. We've dealt with pandemics and economic crashes before, chill out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info