Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Setasuna wrote:
"
soulcryst wrote:

Huh? Wait, PH can be used on fortify??? First I heard of it.

Currently there is a bug. The Heralds affect Global Aura which include Buffs (Buff and Aura) and Debuffs.

You can have 100% duration with the Solstice Vigil (At one point this item is worth 35ex).

Your fortify, even Tailwind are all at x5 effect.

It doesnt even need to be a guardian at all. Now all the classes are powering through maps with cheap rolls of the Purposeful Harbringer.

They lie about the expensive gears that they purchased (well, not lying if they are trying to exploit and get the free 100% skill duration, tailwind boot etc). The cluster jewels are actually very cheap.

3x5slot voices = 51 exalted
Solstice = 20-30 ex
Heraldry/Harbinger 3 ex each so 12 ex
Endbringer 1 ex so 5 ex
6 linked shavs - 6-10 ex

That is the base starter pack of the build at 100ish ex, not including other stuff such as 11 jewel slots that are 1-10 ex each, good curruption efficency jewel at 8-12 ex, proper helm enchant, flasks, 2 enlightens, skill gems +support gems which are super expensive, explody weapon was 3-5 mirrors yeah if you had a good proper setup it costed a fuck ton of currency that is now pretty much worthless.

Just cause you can make a scuffed build at 30 ex does not mean people are lying about spending endless currency on it, currency that is esentially gone now.
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 31, 2020, 12:49:28 PM
"
kuriisu wrote:
"
Setasuna wrote:
"
soulcryst wrote:

Huh? Wait, PH can be used on fortify??? First I heard of it.

Currently there is a bug. The Heralds affect Global Aura which include Buffs (Buff and Aura) and Debuffs.

You can have 100% duration with the Solstice Vigil (At one point this item is worth 35ex).

Your fortify, even Tailwind are all at x5 effect.

It doesnt even need to be a guardian at all. Now all the classes are powering through maps with cheap rolls of the Purposeful Harbringer.

They lie about the expensive gears that they purchased (well, not lying if they are trying to exploit and get the free 100% skill duration, tailwind boot etc). The cluster jewels are actually very cheap.

3x5slot voices = 51 exalted
Solstice = 20-30 ex
Heraldry/Harbinger 3 ex each so 12 ex
Endbringer 1 ex so 5 ex
6 linked shavs - 6-10 ex

That is the base starter pack of the build at 100ish ex, not including other stuff such as 11 jewel slots that are 1-10 ex each, good curruption efficency jewel at 8-12 ex, proper helm enchant, flasks, 2 enlightens, skill gems +support gems which are super expensive, explody weapon was 3-5 mirrors yeah if you had a good proper setup it costed a fuck ton of currency that is now pretty much worthless.

Just cause you can make a scuffed build at 30 ex does not mean people were lying about spending endless currency on it.

Just because you got exploited and buy needless items instead of farming for it, doesn't mean it isn't cheap for the ppl that are selling it.
"
Mazater wrote:
"
clozzer wrote:

No, losing 150ex currency is the point. God damn it.

You're not losing anything, though.

You chose to buy 150 ex worth of items. You still have them, nobody took them away from you. You're just choosing not to want them anymore, and people are deciding they don't want to buy them off of you for the same amount you bought them for.

Pretty simple economy shit here. You buy stuff, stuff loses its value, it happens, nothing to cry over. But I guess you can cry if you want to, after all cry is free.

Its like buying 3 ferrari cars that the seller say is functioning 1 year, and 1 month have gone and they come back and say it only last 1,5 month. Then they dont work anymore. Thats what GGG have done
"
Setasuna wrote:

Just because you got exploited and buy needless items instead of farming for it, doesn't mean it isn't cheap for the ppl that are selling it.

what does that even mean
not gonna lie this is the first time ive ever been dissapointed by a change.When you gutted bv poison pf and double dipping, that was fine and justified. that youll change things like tailwind and the black cane and such. thats fine those arnt auras. but when you gut the guardian acendancy that is AN AURA character to not have its skills scaled by aura effetiveness..thats where i kinda draw a line. And also cause you guys clearly said that you werent nerfing it this league. made me put some more currency into the build and such. personally i am working 7-4 each day then have duties after.i dont have more than like 3hrs a day to play so...kinda very dissapointed atm.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
i havent played this build, i havent even heard of it untill 4 days ago, was not in my list to play
But what GGG did was a very very dickish move. Like, garbage move and i do feel sorry for ppl who invested in this build just to have it gutted.
Now, with that being said, i am watchign in disbelief just how bad POE is atm, tech - performance wise.
The league mechanic is literal dog poo, i mean, have u tried the elague mechanic on an indoor map like tower, library and so on?
Insane buffs to bosses and mobs and all builds nerfed a plenty
BUT MEANWHILE, TRADE IS BUSTED, FPS ON THE FLOOR, CRASHES, BUGS
I cant wait for a good arpg to pop up, meanwhile Borderlands 3 for me and Destiny 2

THIS!
you are right.
People complain about the usual nerf at the turn OP build (which then runs again, without doing damage to Mars), but does not see everything else that works sucks, from the mechanics of the league to the site commercial, from headache graphics where you don't see anything ... and you could continue with much more ... but they don't have time for beta tests before launching the league, I don't have to stay in 3 months otherwise the world it ends ... you must be fast,... run ... Fast run .... Fast run Chris, but when you hit the wall of your mania for greatness, let me know, because I don't stay here to support stupidity.
Last edited by JimmyWoodman on Mar 31, 2020, 12:57:04 PM
The current code you are running has zero delineation between what is an "aura" and what is a "buff". Instead of refactoring this code, you are slapping a band-aid on it and just changing the jewel so the only auras that the jewel applies to are skill-gem auras. Not a good look GGG. Not a good look at all.
"
atrofear wrote:
"
Levito wrote:
Hey GGG. A lot of us around the world are under quarantine. This nerf is really going to bum a lot of people out who could really use some extra fun in their lives right now in a tough situation.

Give everyone a win and let us have a good time with these broken toys for a little while as we're stuck indoors worried about the world ending.

P.S. You said you wouldn't nerf it mid-league, makes it worse.

Dude, the world isn't ending and you are incredibly naive too believe you can speak for people like that. We've dealt with pandemics and economic crashes before, chill out.

He is speaking for me. The world might not be ending, but the league is for me.
"
10% increased Effect of Auras on You for each Herald affecting you

Um, we meant:
"
10% increased Effect of Auras from your Skills on You for each Herald affecting you

Just expect something broken + unintentional get's corrected soon..
Btw the money is not lost, just someone else got it.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
i havent played this build, i havent even heard of it untill 4 days ago, was not in my list to play
But what GGG did was a very very dickish move. Like, garbage move and i do feel sorry for ppl who invested in this build just to have it gutted.
Now, with that being said, i am watchign in disbelief just how bad POE is atm, tech - performance wise.
The league mechanic is literal dog poo, i mean, have u tried the elague mechanic on an indoor map like tower, library and so on?
Insane buffs to bosses and mobs and all builds nerfed a plenty
BUT MEANWHILE, TRADE IS BUSTED, FPS ON THE FLOOR, CRASHES, BUGS
I cant wait for a good arpg to pop up, meanwhile Borderlands 3 for me and Destiny 2

no value is lost when trash players like you leave
get a good pc and think of a good build
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info