Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
kanibulz wrote:

ngl that was actually pretty funny lol
"
Boloso wrote:
All the salty tears! KEKW
imagine getting 90% res and dmg reduction without doing dogsht and calling it fine

Imagine investing all your currency in a build that you know will not be modified because the GGG said so and after two days find your build nerfed and you can't sell your items because they're worthless now.
"
tecer0 wrote:
"
Boloso wrote:
imagine getting 90% res and dmg reduction without doing dogsht and calling it fine

Imagine investing all your currency in a build that you know will not be modified because the GGG said so and after two days find your build nerfed and you can't sell your items because they're worthless now.

Imagine investing all your currency into a build GGG said for sure would not exist after this league, because that is what they said first.

Now why would you go do a thing like that?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Mar 31, 2020, 1:58:55 PM
"
Blakells wrote:
The current code you are running has zero delineation between what is an "aura" and what is a "buff". Instead of refactoring this code, you are slapping a band-aid on it and just changing the jewel so the only auras that the jewel applies to are skill-gem auras. Not a good look GGG. Not a good look at all.

No you are wrong.

There is a distinction between a Buff and Non-Curse Aura. The unique sword Ichimonji is one such example.

Buff isn't an aura while non-curse aura is an aura.

But the PH affects Auras which is a Global Aura buff that affects both Buff. Debuff and Non-Curse Aura.

This literally breaks the game because with a simple buff enhancement, (there is no need to be even a guardian) you can have 100% fortify, 100% tailwind, 500% onslaught and slow mobs to the minimum action speed with debuffs.

This is totally broken.

"
fedajkin wrote:
"
"
fedajkin wrote:

Summoner league was fine, cyclone league was fine, winter orb league was fine, tornado shot MF leagues were fine, multiple vaal spark/fireball/power siphon leagues were fine. But heralds. Nah can't have that it crosses the line.

Surprisingly none of the things you mentioned turned the game into a walking simulator where you literally couldn't die because all your fucking stats hit the caps. I guess having a challenge in a game is for suckers, we should all pay out of our ass to have any threat removed so we can enjoy calm walks through the beautiful landscapes of PoE.

Ah yes, the summoner league was totally not a walking simulator where you just let your zombies and skellies smash everything around you while you just stand there and spin in place to trigger your offerings, god my memory must be rally bad.

The actual point that was made was already explained to you and I don't believe that you don't understand it. But obviously you are angry about the nerf and lash out now, ignoring facts that provide explanation to the situation because they run counter to your rage. I understand that, I probably would be angry too in your situation. I hope it helps you and that in time you can accept that this solution, though rage-inducing, was the better alternative.
"
"
tecer0 wrote:
"
Boloso wrote:

Motherfucker, imagine investing all your currency into a build GGG said for sure would not exist after this league, because that is what they said first.

Now why would you go do a thing like that?

Motherfucker, why not?
just to have a little fun during this league.
"
Boloso wrote:

imagine being dogshit and not able to farm currency for it Pepeg reddit players
"
tecer0 wrote:
"
Boloso wrote:

Perfectly understand your pain. But look, your items are not totally worthless. It is still worth exalts. It is a tweak and may not be a real nerf.

Also, if you can fund 100 ex worth of currency in under 3 weeks, surely you can now find more currencies using the Godmode that you have now. You will earn it back.
"
tecer0 wrote:
"
Boloso wrote:

Perfectly understand your pain. But look, your items are not totally worthless. It is still worth exalts. It is a tweak and may not be a real nerf.

Also, if you can fund 100 ex worth of currency in under 3 weeks, surely you can now find more currencies using the Godmode that you have now. You will earn it back.
"
mtv321 wrote:
"
Boloso wrote:

imagine being dogshit and not able to farm currency for it Pepeg reddit players

my man its about the fun and not try-hard mentally to farm 100 of exalts in few days. as every league it goes on for 3 months and i dont need mirror-tier items to "end" every content in the game. and dont put me in the degenerate-ppl caterogy which is called reddit. pretty sure more people will whine in reddit why its nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info