Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

"
Excaliber198 wrote:
It seems like the general grievances can be broken down into three groups:

1) People who are mad that GGG nerfed mid-league and went back on what they said
2) People who are mad that they lost all of their currency due to devaluation of items and now only have a non-viable character
3) Both.

Why don’t they:

1) Apologize for nerfing mid league and confirm whether they will or will not do so anymore
2) Make some vendor so players who lost their money can sell items back for what they were worth (or some more appropriate ratio)

Would that appease all parties involved? It certainly shifts the blame onto GGG for creating broken stuff and not fixing it before launch instead of punishing the players for trusting Bex.

Or they could proprely fix their game and make sure that stuff that isn't an aura isn't coded as an aura.
Good! I don't even understand why some people wants to play completely game breaking, overpowered builds. Do you also plays other games at "very easy"?
"
Achnod wrote:
"
Excaliber198 wrote:
It seems like the general grievances can be broken down into three groups:

1) People who are mad that GGG nerfed mid-league and went back on what they said
2) People who are mad that they lost all of their currency due to devaluation of items and now only have a non-viable character
3) Both.

Why don’t they:

1) Apologize for nerfing mid league and confirm whether they will or will not do so anymore
2) Make some vendor so players who lost their money can sell items back for what they were worth (or some more appropriate ratio)

Would that appease all parties involved? It certainly shifts the blame onto GGG for creating broken stuff and not fixing it before launch instead of punishing the players for trusting Bex.

Or they could proprely fix their game and make sure that stuff that isn't an aura isn't coded as an aura.

They're getting ready to. That's not why people are mad though. It'd be great if things launched bug free, but that's not realistic. I'd agree that this is a fairly large oversight, but punishing the players is a pretty tone deaf solution.
The logic of GGG IN MY HONEST OPINION.

- Umm, we accidentally created something busted that is apparently very fun to play, so definitely a lot of people are gonna be abusing it. What can we do?

- Well, we can assure everyone that it's gonna be just fine until next league, when we'll nerf it, so just take it easy, invest your time into the build and have fun.

- Wow, so many people are playing it and apparently it's a bit too op, we gotta nerf it asap! But we did say that we're not gonna do that, right? Screw that, the build has A LOT OF HERLDS AND AURAS, so we can earn moneyz if we do a sale for skill effects and only then nerf the build.

- YIKES!

In my eyes this decreases the credibility of GGG significantly, I myself have bought effects to play with the build, which I am not gonna play with any other. Never buying anything again.

P.S. There are so many other, much more significant things to improve, like the trade site which is dead for I dont know how many days already and the performance of the game is shit overall, I have a decent PC but doesn't really matter I guess.
this was the right choice, good job, should also decreases to 5% value the passive instead of 10
"
Excaliber198 wrote:
Why don’t they:

That would flood so much extra currency into the game, far more than what's normally generated. The ex people paid for their gear is still out there.
All the salty tears! KEKW
imagine getting 90% res and dmg reduction without doing dogsht and calling it fine
"
Boloso wrote:
All the salty tears! KEKW
imagine getting 90% res and dmg reduction without doing dogsht and calling it fine

This will still be the case after the nerf. KEKW.
"
fedajkin wrote:

Ah yes, the summoner league was totally not a walking simulator where you just let your zombies and skellies smash everything around you while you just stand there and spin in place to trigger your offerings, god my memory must be rally bad.

Yeah it really must be, because I don't remember that build having hard capped res, hard capped phys mitigation, tens of thousands of ES, a plethora of other defensive and QoL buffs that it can't possibly scale and upwards of 60 mill dps. Why don't you fuck right off with your hate boner for minions, I am CERTAIN the build you have as your favorite is just as fucking braindead if not more to play, its the common theme people like you have whos' first kneejerk reaction is to mention minions when the words 'broken' or 'walking simulator' is used.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Mar 31, 2020, 1:56:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info