Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

We are very sorry for the inconvenience that these mistakes have caused. We should have noticed them sooner and recognised the severity more quickly once players started to create builds that abused this problem

No shit Bex, should've thought about it when you were making public announcements that the build will be functional till the next league. I personally know a lot of people that farmed for several days non-stop AFTER your announcement to have fun with the build and now you fucked them over. Well done!!
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
"
Frylia wrote:
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
This is being done way too late in the league. I don't play this build or had any desire to, but doing this after its gained considerable popularity and people spent the majority of their league earnings on gearing it is a bad move. This needed to happen way sooner.

League started like 18 days ago which means there's still more than 2 month to go, it's not WAY TOO LATE as you claim.
Bruh

Yes. It was too late to push a change like this that people have invested all of their league earnings into. If it was within the first week of launch I would be on board. This is too late.

The extent of the nerf makes it even worse. Removing the aura tag from some obscure uniques would have been understandable, but gutting the whole guardian ascendency is an overreaction. It makes the claim of "unintented interaction" less believable, because the interaction of guardian with Purposeful Harbinger MUST have come up during testing, since Guardian is the go-to ascendency for a herald build.
"
Melkor25 wrote:
We are very sorry for the inconvenience that these mistakes have caused. We should have noticed them sooner and recognised the severity more quickly once players started to create builds that abused this problem

No shit Bex, should've thought about it when you were making public announcements that the build will be functional till the next league. I personally know a lot of people that farmed for several days non-stop AFTER your announcement to have fun with the build and now you fucked them over. Well done!!

exactly.
Fix everything BUT the actual problem ability, haha classic GGG.
Imagine getting upset that something blatantly out of line is getting fixed lmao. Whatever you "lost" while investing for this is still good regardless. GGG was right in doing what they did but they should have done it sooner. Unfortunately Corona likely delayed their response.
"
Kashou wrote:
Imagine getting upset that something blatantly out of line is getting fixed lmao. Whatever you "lost" while investing for this is still good regardless. GGG was right in doing what they did but they should have done it sooner. Unfortunately Corona likely delayed their response.

Noone is getting upset for the fix,nerf,whatever you want to call it.
Bex stated 4 days ago that this will be "fixed" next league and people can enjoy it during this league.
Then they changed their mind and nerfed it,right after all the people who hesitated to invest into a broken build did just that,threw all their money at it because GGG themselves reassured everyone that there will be no nerf this league.
It's one thing to lose your money while crafting or whatever and another to lose it because the developers of a game don't know shit about their game and their word doesn't matter anymore.
People invested mirrors into builds in the last 4 days and all is gone.
Nerf is ok, Shorter the Delirium and more carefully on the next league is better. Promising you won't do aything about is bad, but having a huge ALL HERALD EFFECT on sale right before this post is even worse.
I am not playing the build myself, but I find the decision just outrageous. Especially after denying this possibility a few days before.
I hope people who find "builds" like this learn one thing.

Don't share with reddit, ever. Most of the truly broken builds are behind hidden profiles where people don't feel compelled to get dumb arrows.

This only got nerfed cause people had to show off
Gonna be fun for the next leagues having to wonder if the build you invest your money in is going to be nerfed the next day.

Broke all the trust, made it easier to stop playing this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info