Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

Well Done!
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
daco222 wrote:
Why are you nerfing all the fun of your game, people its having a bad time right now, everyone its on quarintine, dont have anything more to do, than playing POE, now are you telling us that you gonna nerf the game, again, at mid of the league, when you said you dont gonna, we are not your toys ggg, we spend a lot of OUR time, i spent 2 weeks playing all fucking day to get the currency for my gear, and now you nerfed the build, you dont care about your player base, you only care that people dont get a lot of orbs and fun, GGG always fucking the fun of the game

The entitlement...

Really - people like you are serisously damaging the game - not the influential 0,001% of population that made those exploits public - those people are mostly quite realistic concerning this issue and are even welcoming the changes.

To GGG:

Maybe make a manifesto declaring that everybody who (miss)uses mechanics that make your roflstomp the content even harder than with a headhunter will be subject to nerfs sooner or later - period.

Fucking people and their fear of loosing priviliges

Ok, the game its already damaged, dont be stupid, ggg every league nerf all the fun of the game, and want people do what they want, if you see an exploit there, I only see lazy people from ggg dont doing on a correct way their job, I dont care if you believe you are a super pro player or something like that, im not playing that build anyway, but a lot of people sold all their currency (TIME) for getting the stuff, BECAUSE a developer of the game said they DONT GONNA NERF THAT SHIT, so i dont care your opinion, and if you believe you are someone on a stupid game, just GGG fucked the shit this time, and need to start to care more about what them say
"
Ok, the game its already damaged, dont be stupid, ggg every league nerf all the fun of the game, and want people do what they want, if you see an exploit there, I only see lazy people from ggg dont doing on a correct way their job, I dont care if you believe you are a super pro player or something like that, im not playing that build anyway, but a lot of people sold all their currency (TIME) for getting the stuff, BECAUSE a developer of the game said they DONT GONNA NERF THAT SHIT, so i dont care your opinion, and if you believe you are someone on a stupid game, just GGG fucked the shit this time, and need to start to care more about what them say

100% its people like the previous commenter that made Blizzard and Bethesda the Shit piles they are today. You have to hold the devs accountable.

They cannot just lie to the player base and then the Fan idiots just back them up because of past good will.

Accountability is #1.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:
We are very sorry for the inconvenience that these mistakes have caused. We should have noticed them sooner and recognised the severity more quickly once players started to create builds that abused this problem

No shit Bex, should've thought about it when you were making public announcements that the build will be functional till the next league. I personally know a lot of people that farmed for several days non-stop AFTER your announcement to have fun with the build and now you fucked them over. Well done!!

exactly.

I lost over 120 hours of farming, and put all I had in the jewels. After a buggy one-shot-noone-knows-what-happened-yet-again bad performing league in which everything is grey for which I built a tanky thing to cope with the difficulty that got nerfed so hard my build was inefficient thus rerolling and trying to ignore even the saltiness of the streamers who more or less depend on this game I figured ok, if GGG states that the aura build will not be nerfed I'll just believe them and see what it is about.

So now I'm left with little resources. 120+ hours gone. You think I'll have fun now grinding from scratch to possibly hit another build you'll just trash at leisure?

Sorry for the inconvenience?

Not to mention you went against all the feedback that players have been giving you.

* Can't see shit anymore on the screen - check, did it again
* Performance issues - yup, added so much on top it was bound to be a problem
* Random oneshots - yes we made sure they were invisible by design this time
* Effects players dont like - sure but we need after kill effects, how else ..

Have I mentioned yet how you've managed to turn the atlas into the same grey map? Why have different tilesets? Just make one grey map. This is your best effort to project yourself into our desired play experience?

It all goes so far to make me believe you're psychologically conditioning us like a bunch of gamblers. The RNG, the lootboxes, the aversity to what we communicate to like, it all starts to form a picture if you add it up. To cope with your mistakes upkeeping some sort of a fragmented philosophy that says breaking balance can be a feat. Can't create balance - oh well let's just reason that keeping balance is bad: can't reach the prunes, oh well, they are probably sour. Does that ring a bell?

On top of that, I need to read about players taking joy in the loss of others like me. This amplifies the above, doesn't it?

"We should have noticed them sooner and recognised the severity more quickly once players started to create builds that abused this problem"

No, you should have tested. Which is another thing many players have been asking for that you didn't honor. You're not connected to the community at all. Additionally, now we are abusers? Did you just call your players a bunch of abusers? You know streamers caught on to the build and were playing it, right? They're abusers?

The level of ease you just used there once again amplifies my thoughts on how you consider us. Your apology basically blames us, the players, for your lack of quality assurance. Good way to pit players against each other to place the problem into the community, dodging that it all comes from GGG in the first place.

Terrible communication. Absolutely narcissistic.

I'm sad to have come back to try a league, having gone through your bugs and failing grey mechanics to have you be sorry for my abuse.

0/10. It will take a while to get over this.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
lol
It's still 100% full broke powerful. Adjust your build and enjoy the excessive power you still have.

Also... Saying it won't be nerfed at all and then nerfing it anyway is the problem. Everyone expected a nerf until Bex said there would not be... THAT is the issue here. The nerf was needed. Leading people into a broken build just to take it away after is gross.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
What a joke dude.... I've spent so much time grinding currency to be able to buy needed items. Well at least i didn't get burned by buying those items to flip/buying them to play the build now that nerfs are coming.
Reminds me of the block/spell block nerf of 2015
It's very funny complaining about the amount of money you spend for that build when RMT is clearly not allowed.
This league is by far the worst in my time with this game, and GGG saying that you're not gonna nerf it and then do it is all kinds of bs, but if you pay to buy 50ex because you wanted to play the very broken build when it was very clear that it was is against the rules FUCK YOU.
"
Melkor25 wrote:

No shit Bex, should've thought about it when you were making public announcements

How about "No Shit GGG"? Not that I give a fk about any nerf they do, I work around it if I have to like most players do. We evolve.

She posts only what information is given to her, and she has done a great job at presenting what she knows.

Just because GGG put her in this position, do not swear at OUR Bex.

Maybe an apology directed towards her, and anger directed towards the correct source, might show an iota of maturity on your part. Not holding MY breath for that though...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Haters just see the 0.1% abusing this build at its highest level. The only "abuses" I'm using is buff to ascendancy keystones and tailwind (I didn't even have tailwind boots until yesterday). It's super tanky ala old Jugg but it makes winter orb actually viable. It still takes me a minute or two to down bosses in red maps while I see archmage peeps nearly 1 shotting stuff.

So yes the build is OP. But if they removed the black cane, golems, HH, solstice, etc. bugs, it would be comparable methinks to top tier builds of previous leagues.

Also, this build is the most fun I've had in a while and grinded for more currency than ever for it. Am I bitter, yep. But life goes on and onto the next thing.
Last edited by TakmaN on Mar 31, 2020, 7:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info