3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019
The problem is not nerfing mid-league, the problem is them saying one thing and going ahead and nerfing it anyways. Like, damaging to the trust of GGG of any statement or promises made in the future can be only taken with a grain of salt. I don't really care anymore them nerfing this build I can just adapt rather then staying mad.

However, it is concerning to me that GGG makes a statement and giving the go ahead to invest into a build then later change their mind and nerf it anyways. They should have investigated the build first there were plenty of post during that time how game breaking this build. They should make no such statement or any promise not nerfing something broken unless they really aren't going to untill next league. I think this only damages the trust you can have in any future statement of GGG, because you don't know if they really mean it or not.

Another pointer I want to bring forth is to players not only investing currency into this build but also real money buying those herald mtx thinking they will be playing this build the whole league, but finding out not even 3 weeks in it's getting a big fat nerf.

It's also not the fault of people investing into this build if you want to stay ahead of the meta you should play OP builds.
Last edited by Ukkoclap on Mar 31, 2020, 7:05:14 PM
So I guess this means my Death's Oath build will be utter trash now, unless it qualifies as a buff?
Thanks for wasting our time and making false promises you can't keep.
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Why dont you go ahead and nerf HH as well? It's broken in combination with self curse temp chains, go ahead and nerf it too..Basically the same thing since it requires a lot of dedication and currency.
Won't be surprised if you do it in a couple of days. No trust towards you anymore, no more $$$ on the game.
And to everyone who praises this shit and licks ggg's ass, come on mates, it's just obvious you were so freaking jealous of others who could afford the build, otherwise you wouldn't behave that way.

If you get this upset over a bug fix and looking up other people maybe you should reconsider what you are doing with your life. It was a bug fix in a game with a league who has been out for like 3 weeks, it's still gonna be strong. Maybe spend your time more wisely and actually grow up and don't be toxic. also would rather toxic people like you to quit the game anyway so we can have a better community.
"
The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "10% increased Effect of Aura Buffs from Skills on You for each Herald affecting you".

It means that only the gem skills like "DISCIPLINE" worked with the clusters, removing the "HARBINGER OF TIME" aura buff that would be item ?!
"
Zsaign wrote:
Why is my aura build getting nerfed because Purposeful Harbinger exists? Why is Replenishing Presence also being changed mid league?

Your aurabot isn't getting nerfed.

"
Korynel wrote:
Again:

The problem is not fixing a bug mid-league.

The problem is compromising trust and also exploiting herald MTX sales.

It is about making a statement and then betraying the people who actually trusted GGG's word. (Yes, a public word from Bex on issues is an official word from GGG.)

Those people lost their time (and most likely much RMT) investment of weeks. I am really sad to see many people and even laughing at that.

Are you ignoring that GGG?

I don't see why this is worse than any other abuse of previous super OP builds in the past. That is another discussion.

However, if you believe it warrants a roll-back of the people's progress then do a roll-back for all the people.

If you see this action absolutely necessary, GGG, then don't just punish those who trusted your word and invested in it.

If such an action is warranted then start the league over or do a full roll-back of about two weeks. We'll see what all those people react who are so easy to say to others: "It is just a game, why cry :P "

It would stir up emotions but at least it would be just for everyone.

Don't you think your opinion is a little bit biased? You're literally playing it right now.
And it'll still be strong.
Besides, you're not even affected by the nerfs, do you understand it?
This is about making non skill auras not affected by aura effect, you're not using any non skill auras. It's exactly the same...
Yummy yum yum delicious tears! The only good part of this league is Reddit and the forums.
Maybe if you copy+paste the same two messages repeatedly they'll change their minds about nerfing your crutch.
"
Farfain wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Why dont you go ahead and nerf HH as well? It's broken in combination with self curse temp chains, go ahead and nerf it too..Basically the same thing since it requires a lot of dedication and currency.
Won't be surprised if you do it in a couple of days. No trust towards you anymore, no more $$$ on the game.
And to everyone who praises this shit and licks ggg's ass, come on mates, it's just obvious you were so freaking jealous of others who could afford the build, otherwise you wouldn't behave that way.

If you get this upset over a bug fix and looking up other people maybe you should reconsider what you are doing with your life. It was a bug fix in a game with a league who has been out for like 3 weeks, it's still gonna be strong. Maybe spend your time more wisely and actually grow up and don't be toxic. also would rather toxic people like you to quit the game anyway so we can have a better community.

Couldn't agree more. 90% of the people getting upset over this are the kind to try and scam you or give you shit for selling to someone else or talking trash in global chat when people ask standard questions.

To the other 10% who are legit, but still upset: Relax, the build is still probably one of the strongest in the game and is more than worth what you spent. Tweak it and keep destroying all the content. You'll be fine.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info