3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
OPride wrote:
"
The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "10% increased Effect of Aura Buffs from Skills on You for each Herald affecting you".

It means that only the gem skills like "DISCIPLINE" worked with the clusters, removing the "HARBINGER OF TIME" aura buff that would be item ?!

Yes. Maybe because 110% more action speed on a belt isn't very balanced...
Apparently removing my angry post about how the aura nerf is silly also made you forget why the aura nerf is silly.
I used to be a big fan of GGG because they had certain ways of doing things that they respected at all times. I think they came up with the so called "pillars" for rules that they needed to follow in order to remain the original concept they were.

I can see those pillars breaking and falling now.

Last league we had awakener orbs abuse, which I personally didn't try in time because I never for a second thought that game developers could be so negligent. Was disappointed but swallowed it.

This league I don't even know where to start - huge player base with performance issues. So many things that needed fixing. API having issues in times when GGG should make sure everything is silky smooth so we can attract new player base (quarantine is perfect reason for new players to join). Then we find out there are overpowered things this league. Boohoo, it's a game. It's supposed to be fun. It's not like people are crash duping currency like they did in Metamorph.

Then they give their word.

Then they show us what it means.

Jack.

Shit.

is what it means to me now
Also, holy fuck. Apparently, destroying the guardian build with the purposeful harbinger change wasn't enough. The ascendancy has to be further nerfed? Please explain how the 0.2% was breaking the system.
All these sort of things that happen which need to be changed are a result of rushed content due to a compact time schedule and lack of proper testing. Some of the issues are so blatantly obvious, like the fog timer's interaction with previous league mechanics, that's it's no wonder this whole herald and buff interaction happened. Why weren't the fog timers changed all at the same time... rather than just some past league mechanics and not others?

I'll say it again. Get the community involved with testing... 2 to 3 weeks before the league ends. Plenty have stopped playing by then anyway so they might as well get access to the next big content patch in order to hash out the glaring issues that seem to be present with each launch in recent times.

I get that there should be challenges like rushing through the fog to get maximum rewards. It just feels bad when one of the selling points was that it interacts with all past league mechanics, but oh, guess what, if you interact with any past league mechanic you will lose the fog. How was this not fixed before launch? Can we not have league mechanics that force us to back track if we want maximum rewards?
"
Melkor25 wrote:
LOL, I've just went through this post and the previous one announcing that they've fucked up and lied to their community and guess what?!
95% of people who kiss ggg's ass for the nerf have under 12 challenges and 95% of those who find it ludicrous have more than 20 :)
That says a lot. Go ahead and remove all of the expensive items that require grind in favor of noobs, become diablo 3 basically.

That says nothing. 99% percent of the playerbase doesn't frequent this forum post.
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
"
Farfain wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Why dont you go ahead and nerf HH as well? It's broken in combination with self curse temp chains, go ahead and nerf it too..Basically the same thing since it requires a lot of dedication and currency.
Won't be surprised if you do it in a couple of days. No trust towards you anymore, no more $$$ on the game.
And to everyone who praises this shit and licks ggg's ass, come on mates, it's just obvious you were so freaking jealous of others who could afford the build, otherwise you wouldn't behave that way.

If you get this upset over a bug fix and looking up other people maybe you should reconsider what you are doing with your life. It was a bug fix in a game with a league who has been out for like 3 weeks, it's still gonna be strong. Maybe spend your time more wisely and actually grow up and don't be toxic. also would rather toxic people like you to quit the game anyway so we can have a better community.

Couldn't agree more. 90% of the people getting upset over this are the kind to try and scam you or give you shit for selling to someone else or talking trash in global chat when people ask standard questions.

To the other 10% who are legit, but still upset: Relax, the build is still probably one of the strongest in the game and is more than worth what you spent. Tweak it and keep destroying all the content. You'll be fine.

Bex called it "a giant mid-league nerf". You are free to call it a bug fix, if you want.
HH cost build wich can clear as HH but without lags, not crushing maps and serves - lets nerf mid-ligue. Nerf HH In same patch you ba****ds.
Shame on you GGG, Shame on you Crinje Wilson
You nerfed 150 ex build, but not nerfed 150ex SINGLE ITEM wich do even better. You can "bug fix" some options wich are CLEARLY not auras, but you just lazy and dont care at all.
You ruined expirience for ppl who ACTULLY play the game, to feed trolls from reddit wich not ever complet A10, doing wite maps in very best. You ruined economy and delete HH tier item, when Cris on AMA said that he wanna more HH like items.
Delete HH its absolutly same abuse for same price. GGG - liars and scammer
Delete impale champion with miror worth impale watcher eye, cose its same broken and same cost.
Delete EVERY build wich can be great on 1 miriro investment.
Most broken builds must be 20c cost.

Worst desigion you can make, lazy and not smart at all. You did same mistake blizzard did , but like 5 years after: you care about reddit and not your players. Its like hella obvois that some of ppl sitting on reddit not even have characters in this ligue.
You just dead now, not any better then blizzard or EA.
Only bad players who struggled with white maps every league needed this build. Get good or cry harder.
So much salt over a simple bug fix....

your builds are fine, you might not be able to stand in the sirius storms, but hey, just walk out of them and kill him while beeing semi afk and brain dead like before....

what in the actual hell is the problem? When did GGG ever say that they won't fix bugs midleague? If you don't like it, lets just turn all the negative auras back on again, and make all aura stacking builds unplayable for good, instead of changing them from immortal with a trillion dps, to immortal (except for standing in sirius stormcloud) and half a trillion dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info