3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
ZeroEdgeir wrote:
Everyone who is complaining about the change to Purposeful Harbinger: It won't be god-levels of broken, it will still be VERY strong.

And every single quote people have cited of Chris or Bex, about not making mid-league changes, has been worded basically in that "we are not going to do it unless it is REALLY a big problem from a design perspective". Clearly, this managed to check that box, even if direct wording beforehand implied it hadn't, clearly something more surfaced. And for all we know, it could have been something that could have lead to unintended, negative, impacts to the game client or servers. Things we will never known specifically.

If ending a broken-beyond-belief build ends your fun in the league, that is likely a loss GGG is prepared to take, for the integrity of their game. When there is ONE build, one singular mechanic, that stands to such extreme leaps and bounds above all others, it does need to be curbed, and even if it is against the general development philosophy, sometimes exceptions have to be made. Sorry if you were on the wrong side of this decision, cause you hopped onto a broken-as-hell build the moment it started getting super-strong and noticed, and blew all your currency.

Amen , salty bois be like cry me a river. :D
After this desaster, do I want to grind and farm up another build and have it nerfed as well? Probably not.
Bex_GGG
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!

"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues" -Chris Wilson GDC 2019
"
skuller06451 wrote:
If you don't like it, lets just turn all the negative auras back on again, and make all aura stacking builds unplayable for good

That's the thing these people love to forget mentioning. The first aura bugfix (fixing a mechanic that was not working as intended) was welcome cause it was a huge buff, but the second aura bugfix (fixing a mechanic that is not working as intended, as stated by Bex) is not welcome cause it nerfs godmode down to near-godmode. Give it a week and smart people have figured out builds with PH equally or close to as strong as right now, and then no one will ever talk about the "nerf" again.
Last edited by TheSwarmIdentity on Mar 31, 2020, 7:18:45 PM
"
RaElent wrote:
HH cost build wich can clear as HH but without lags, not crushing maps and serves - lets nerf mid-ligue. Nerf HH In same patch you ba****ds.
Shame on you GGG, Shame on you Crinje Wilson
You nerfed 150 ex build, but not nerfed 150ex SINGLE ITEM wich do even better. You can "bug fix" some options wich are CLEARLY not auras, but you just lazy and dont care at all.
You ruined expirience for ppl who ACTULLY play the game, to feed trolls from reddit wich not ever complet A10, doing wite maps in very best. You ruined economy and delete HH tier item, when Cris on AMA said that he wanna more HH like items.
Delete HH its absolutly same abuse for same price. GGG - liars and scammer
Delete impale champion with miror worth impale watcher eye, cose its same broken and same cost.
Delete EVERY build wich can be great on 1 miriro investment.
Most broken builds must be 20c cost.

Worst desigion you can make, lazy and not smart at all. You did same mistake blizzard did , but like 5 years after: you care about reddit and not your players. Its like hella obvois that some of ppl sitting on reddit not even have characters in this ligue.
You just dead now, not any better then blizzard or EA.

cringiest post I've ever seen
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!

I spent my currency on the build jsut because of this, and now i cant have it back. Now i cant trust in your word GGG. fuck it i want my currency back. I spent 2 weeks farming it, and now u just fuck with my build.
Thank you for the updates, really happy to see the fixes in for some of the ridiculous stuff that was going on.
"
eyCoco wrote:
So I guess this means my Death's Oath build will be utter trash now, unless it qualifies as a buff?

No change to Death's Oath, since Death Aura is an Aura skill.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Mid league balance change? no. at this point it's even not fixing a bug, but fixing an exploit.
Be happy for not getting banned for exploiting it.

I haven't posted in a long time but I think this is probably the end of the league for me too, even though I'm not playing any of these overpowered builds that to me--shouldn't be nerfed midleague--but still just puts a terrible taste in my mouth, along with the league mechanic as a whole. Here's to 3.11 having some lessons learned--again! These pressing changes shouldn't come weeks in if you want the people to stick the league out and play with so many other game choices to fill our time playing.
IGN: Aux

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info