3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

[Removed by Support]

"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

You too.

Literally everyone complaining about this change is someone who would intentionally abuse a bug and complain that GGG isn't being fair by fixing it. LOL.

Seriously, grow up. Stop bitching because your utterly broken build mechanic needed fixing mid-league.

And to those of you talking shit about "trust", seriously, you need to go outside and take a break from PoE. LOL.
Last edited by Sarah on Mar 31, 2020, 8:17:20 PM
"
Melkor25 wrote:
...And to everyone who praises this shit and licks ggg's ass, come on mates, it's just obvious you were so freaking jealous of others who could afford the build, otherwise you wouldn't behave that way.

You seem to think everyone would WANT to play that broken ass exploit of a build...

No thanks! I'd rather PLAY the game as opposed to exploit a broken mechanic and just run through everything for the sake of making faster progress or more currency then everyone else.

The simple fact is, PH wasn't working as intended. People were taking advantage of that and bricking the entire economy. Now it is being fixed, somewhat (will still be an amazingly strong build), any everyone exploiting it is gonna cry.

You can keep your busted ass build, I'll stick with having fun actually playing the game!

Lax
BUG fix ??
FPS fix?
servers FIX??

phhh NOpe

we FIX P V P! very veryyyy main problems now ^)) PVP ^))^)^)^ HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHERE IS MY stbl FPS GGG where?
[Removed by Support]
see a whole bunch of credit card swipers in here complaining. poor rmt build got nerfed(still stupidly strong btw)

Don't abuse broken mechanics, that are clearly busted and then complain when the fix comes. all this "i no trust ggg, i spend big money, much time, blah blah blah" fuck off. lmao

GGG fixed an exploitation of unintended mechanics, that was ruining the economy and breaking in game systems. Bunch of literal children to be whining about it.
At the end of the day your just going to swipe your credit card for the next big build anyways lol

Bex addressed it as a community manager, and the design team changed their mind after investigation for the health of the game you claim to love so much. Leave bex alone, GGG did a great job, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Sarah on Mar 31, 2020, 7:59:43 PM
"
MrBufo wrote:
"
Holyverz wrote:

[Removed by Support]

"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

You too.

Literally everyone complaining about this change is someone who would intentionally abuse a bug and complain that GGG isn't being fair by fixing it. LOL.

Seriously, grow up. Stop bitching because your utterly broken build mechanic needed fixing mid-league.

GGG confirmed liek 3 times that it was not a bug, and bex perosnally say that its huge NERF. What univers are you from?
"fixed several instance crashes"

i sure hope so
"
RaElent wrote:
"
MrBufo wrote:
"
Holyverz wrote:

[Removed by Support]

"
bloodymaniac wrote:

I guess you didn't learn

You too.

GGG confirmed liek 3 times that it was not a bug, and bex perosnally say that its huge NERF. What univers are you from?

The one that doesn't bitch and piss and moan when enough people start abusing a broken feature of a passive that the game company has to actively walk-back their normal policy and actually do something about an issue. You know, the adult universe?
Delirium feels bad and I’m not sure all these improvements would actually fix it. I think the best is for cluster jewels to delink from the league mechanics and have only the jewels go core.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I was playing the aura guardian herald build, RF style. My build didn't get nerfed. You knew it was broken. You know you aren't allowed to out-regen everything in the game, while simultaneously killing it in 2 seconds. Crying a lot doesn't help anything. Most of you don't even have supporter badges HMMMM. The nerf was very reasonable IMO, and if you think differently, just go buy HH, since you clearly need the crutch.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
OPride wrote:
"
The Purposeful Harbinger notable now grants "10% increased Effect of Aura Buffs from Skills on You for each Herald affecting you".

It means that only the gem skills like "DISCIPLINE" worked with the clusters, removing the "HARBINGER OF TIME" aura buff that would be item ?!

Yes. Maybe because 110% more action speed on a belt isn't very balanced...

I was always wondering how fast harbringer of time + tailwind, how fast it can go...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info