3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

GGG you guys are a F***** Joke ! new blizzard !

Thx for delete my league !!! you guys prove you cant be trustet !

Hope you all step on a lego for waisting my time !
[/quote]
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!
Bex 1 day ago. They knew about this build. They knew how its works, and thet was intended. Its not bug fix its nerf. The not fixing shiet like sporeguard wich shoud not work m they change way this passive works. Are you blind or just bad in trolling? [/quote]

Hah... OK, not like i just said in the last part that i don't care about this exact comment, but hey, lets explain why i do not care about it.

Jewel said increased effect of auras on you, ten thousand other effects and buffs/debuffs also gets amplified, despite them not beeing auras, Bex said they did not want to fix it YET cause it would break too many peoples builds, that just means that something happened that made them change their mind. Be it that they noticed the interaction of solstice vigil beeing affected, radiant faith getting multiplied, or whatever it was. i don't know. Something did come up however.

They also clearly stated that they will fix stuff midleague if it breaks the game, which is clearly the case with buffs/debuffs counting as auras.

To me this is not going back on their word, but something happening that required immediate action, this is my personal view, if you don't like it, thats fine.

[/quote]
Fixing a bug?
So from "aura" to "aura from skills" is just fixing a bug? lol
That is a clear change of behaviour.[/quote]

It is indeed, maybe they will revert it once they changed every single ability in the game with the aura tag that should not have it, or should have it. If they don't, then so be it, they won't keep it at the end of the league either way. Its a fast solution, not the best, but something that had to happen Asap apparantly.

"
Poxixs wrote:
GGG you guys are a F***** Joke ! new blizzard !

Thx for delete my league !!! you guys prove you cant be trustet !

Hope you all step on a lego for waisting my time !

You should waist some time and learn to spell.

The build can still get over 750% increased damage. The nerf only applies to auras. You need to GTFO and stop being a whiny child because you're not allowed to EZ mode the game more than you already were.
"
RaElent wrote:
...I will laugh to death.

Do you really mean it?

Sweet, one less cry baby clogging up the nets!
No performance fixes.
Sirus not really fixed.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Sarah on Mar 31, 2020, 8:19:30 PM
Imagine being so tilted by a game company because they decided to fix a bug thats allowing you to be unfathomably OP, even by normal PoE standards. LOL.
april fool joke
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
I'm confused.. why are so many people pissed? The aura buff thing working on 50 different things that aren't actually auras getting fixed?
Well, it doesn't nerf anything.

Grace that grants 10k evasion and Vaal Grace that gives 75% evade hits and spells are still there.

There is also Haste that gives 100% attack speed.

GGG must be joking about the PH...
"
Setasuna wrote:
Well, it doesn't nerf anything.

Grace that grants 10k evasion and Vaal Grace that gives 75% evade hits and spells are still there.

There is also Haste that gives 100% attack speed.

GGG must be joking about the PH...

Btw, you forgot the purities that will bring your max resists to 90%, while also capping them.
hatred/zealotry/wrath giving more than 100%

I guess from the wording aura modifiers like Unwavering faith should still work, since they add another stat to auras.

Yeah builds are totally worthless now and unplayable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info