3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
MrBufo wrote:
"
Poxixs wrote:
GGG you guys are a F***** Joke ! new blizzard !

Thx for delete my league !!! you guys prove you cant be trustet !

Hope you all step on a lego for waisting my time !

You should waist some time and learn to spell.

The build can still get over 750% increased damage. The nerf only applies to auras. You need to GTFO and stop being a whiny child because you're not allowed to EZ mode the game more than you already were.

Right? People are complaining hard about the strongest build ever being fixed (because it was only that strong because of a bug) into being one of the strongest builds ever.

What a tragedy. How dare they take 40 million DPS from your 50 million DPS build.

How will they ever get by with 10 million DPS, 90% all res, 50% life regenerated and 8K ES?

Won't someone think of the 10ex they spent to set it up??
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty

"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

Ah liars got it. new activision confirmed!
"
bloodymaniac wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn

If its game breaking issue, then the change is needed. GGG keep the good work
I am personally really looking forward to the changes in the map tab regarding influenced maps. And seeing the improvements to the Atlas screen and the information it gives regarding what you need to do to spawn conquerors.

"First in, last out." Bridgeburners.

"Always an even trade." Malaz 2nd Army

You should waist some time and learn to spell.

The build can still get over 750% increased damage. The nerf only applies to auras. You need to GTFO and stop being a whiny child because you're not allowed to EZ mode the game more than you already were.[/quote]

F u! you fucking need to play the game new user !
cya wen you are at my lvl ! [/quote]

Monica please, "new user"? I've been playing since before fucking release. LOL.

>Joined: Nov 22, 2012

See ya when you learn to spell, ya angry 13 year old twat.[/quote]

nice lie ! u do well
Funny video of a interview with a ggg employe ( for dumb that have never see that video edited ofcourse thats not GGG for real )

Spoiler
https://www.captiongenerator.com/1736472/Interview-with-GGG-employee
"
skuller06451 wrote:

Not sure why so aggresive, but unwavering faith is affected by aura effectiveness. If that is not the case, then the poe wiki is stating wrong facts.

Mb you will test it urself on stadart cose you actully have guardian on ur account... aura nods on tree not work on unwavering faith... also on wiki there is like for 8 ligues was nurse card listed for arachnid tomb. You can try farm nurse on this map. Wiki is very accurate (autdated mostly at list for 3-5 ligues)
PLESE stop talking abt NERF OP BUILD

EHERE MY OPTIMIZATION?????

FIX BUGS Frizz

FPS FPS FPS!!!

why im play CoD warbzone 60 + fps BUT POE 0-30 ???

WTF???
[Removed by Support]
nothing game breaking about it. remove head hunter and then i think it will be fair nothing this build does breaks the game anymore then HH does
"
WotsOnSecond wrote:
"We don't nerf things mid-season"

Oh wait what's this?!

They're having FUN?! That CAN'T HAPPEN!

ridiculous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info