The Stygian Carrion Golem

Pasting my youtube comment here :

It is rather disappointing. I've played carrion golem 2 leagues in a row and still would not buy this skin. Too bad.
Constructive criticism would be :
- The flames on top are high but are not affected by the golem movement so it makes it look really out of place. They could be shorter or affected by the movement?
- The flames on top look like a choppy 12 fps animation on a full fps model, probably because they are too diferent from one frame to another. It is made obvious by their size.
- The cascade attack is kinda underwhelming. I know this attack is the reason I've started playing carrion golem in the first place. Tbh I don't know what doesn't feel right with this one exactly, maybe because it lacks something noticabely "special" (like a more pronounced color theme change) you often expect from a colour change skin.

Still a very nice idea though, if it is changed for the better, I would definitely buy it!
Awesome! :)
"
Ianpact wrote:
Looks nice but why would you make a skin for a golem that is only usable with one golem after all the others?

Also, I'm still waiting on that Sawblade Spectral Throw that should also be usable with multiple other skills but I won't be surprised that it's not.

+++++++++
[Removed by Support]
More mtx but no performance or master fixes ?
"
saber29 wrote:
of them
"
Ianpact wrote:
Looks nice but why would you make a skin for a golem that is only usable with one golem after all the others?

Also, I'm still waiting on that Sawblade Spectral Throw that should also be usable with multiple other skills but I won't be surprised that it's not.

Um you can have up to 9 of them

What he means, is having multiple Carrion Golems is useless because they do not boost themselves; only with Non-Golem minions. Also, they only give added damage to Non-Golem minions. Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.
Yay! No April fools post
Celestial Carrion Golem pls?

why not ?
Last edited by pokebawl on Apr 1, 2020, 8:45:36 AM
"
raysuko wrote:
Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.

Playing right now with 6 carrion Golemancer (plus chaos, light and stone). Cleared Sirus 8, Shaper, Elder and Simulacrum 20/20. Running through t16s.
Pretty viable if you ask me.
Sygian Zombies and SRS incoming in 3, 2, 1...
I think this looks amazing honestly, but why would you limit this to just carrion golem...? Why not all golems? I mean come on, stop limiting people...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info