The Stygian Carrion Golem

Still no clockwork version - why?

Or literally anything other than the fugly default skeletal mess - all this adds is a flame effect. Other minions have far better skin selection, don't know why this one has to get shorted so badly just because it's new.
OMG The Mad Lads finally release a carrion mtx!!! wish it was a demonic version so I can color coordinate if I also buy the 9 tails pet ^_^
Now gimme stygian skellies and zombros.

Dominating blow could use some MTX too ;)
STYGIAN FIREBALL MTX PLS!!!
Meh, they sold tons of minion MTX last league only to super nerf them this league so no buy for me. ...though kinda strange to sell MTX for a skill right AFTER it's nerfed instead of right before like they usually do. I guess that's how they're celebrating April Fools or something.
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Apr 1, 2020, 6:43:01 PM
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
7 challenge chump 4hed

Challenge for chumps this league, you can have those horrid MTXs. lol
"
saber29 wrote:
of them
"
Ianpact wrote:
Looks nice but why would you make a skin for a golem that is only usable with one golem after all the others?

Also, I'm still waiting on that Sawblade Spectral Throw that should also be usable with multiple other skills but I won't be surprised that it's not.

Um you can have up to 9 of them

I was referring to the fact that it is only usable with the Carrion Golem skill and not the other golem skills like the Miracle and Clockwork golem MTX. I'm really sick of these one skill use MTX.
Last edited by Ianpact on Apr 2, 2020, 12:26:46 AM
"
raysuko wrote:
"
saber29 wrote:
of them
"
Ianpact wrote:
Looks nice but why would you make a skin for a golem that is only usable with one golem after all the others?

Also, I'm still waiting on that Sawblade Spectral Throw that should also be usable with multiple other skills but I won't be surprised that it's not.

What he means, is having multiple Carrion Golems is useless because they do not boost themselves; only with Non-Golem minions. Also, they only give added damage to Non-Golem minions. Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.

No, I was referring to the fact that it is only usable with the Carrion Golem skill and not the other golem skills like the Miracle and Clockwork golem MTX. I'm really sick of these one skill use MTX.
"
raysuko wrote:
"
saber29 wrote:
of them
"
Ianpact wrote:

What he means, is having multiple Carrion Golems is useless because they do not boost themselves; only with Non-Golem minions. Also, they only give added damage to Non-Golem minions. Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.

I play with 6 carrion 1 stone 1 light and one chaos and did all content easily. They are indeed very viable as a main source of dps my friend and even have a better clearspeed than stone golems :) even tried the most popular stone golem build atm and while it might have a little more single target dps the clearspeed on the carrion is just sooooo much better
"
raysuko wrote:
"
WildWorm wrote:
"
raysuko wrote:
Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.

Playing right now with 6 carrion Golemancer (plus chaos, light and stone). Cleared Sirus 8, Shaper, Elder and Simulacrum 20/20. Running through t16s.
Pretty viable if you ask me.

lol, good april fools joke.

me too my friend :) the clearspeed is amazing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info