The Stygian Carrion Golem

meh rather not buy mtx from a liars. still kinda pissed at how you did herald mtx sales only to makes changes mid league after you got your sales and lied to your community. Sorry activision dont need this bs mtx.
"
Ianpact wrote:
Looks nice but why would you make a skin for a golem that is only usable with one golem after all the others?

Also, I'm still waiting on that Sawblade Spectral Throw that should also be usable with multiple other skills but I won't be surprised that it's not.

This! I would buy it right now if we could use it with any golem. So annoying that you make mtx that are only usable with one golem type.
Last time I bought something you nerfed it two days later, so no thanks.
GGG is a tencent shell now.
Cool, when are u guys gonna sell the Delirium portal?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Huntss wrote:
Right when killing a build :)

when will people understand that there is an art department and there's an IT department. god fucking damnit dude your 4head must reach the ceiling
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
You guys are gonna nerf that to?
"
WildWorm wrote:
"
raysuko wrote:
Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.

Playing right now with 6 carrion Golemancer (plus chaos, light and stone). Cleared Sirus 8, Shaper, Elder and Simulacrum 20/20. Running through t16s.
Pretty viable if you ask me.

lol, good april fools joke.
This just looks ugly, did a 3 year old design it ?
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Can you please, for the love of rnjesus, fix your game and this league first. You have consistently released new mtx for the past 2-3 weeks. But there are still crashes, lag spikes, trade site meltdowns, and don't even get the community started on delirium as a whole. Offer some explanation, the amount of good will and faith in GGG lost in the last two weeks is starting to ramp up to Bli$$ard and Bethesda levels.
"
raysuko wrote:
"
WildWorm wrote:
"
raysuko wrote:
Only Stone and Lightning Golems at max capacity are viable as a Golemancer.

Playing right now with 6 carrion Golemancer (plus chaos, light and stone). Cleared Sirus 8, Shaper, Elder and Simulacrum 20/20. Running through t16s.
Pretty viable if you ask me.

lol, good april fools joke.

7 challenge chump 4hed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info