Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

ty GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Is it me, or this league feels boring and even ggg have no clue on how their own new league mechanic works?
"
Mukee wrote:
Is it me, or this league feels boring and even ggg have no clue on how their own new league mechanic works?

I don't know about all that, but I do know I would love a detailed step by step how-to. I think too much emphasis is placed on the supposed "joy of discovery" and not enough emphasis on the "joy of accomplishment".
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
great idea, just stupid complex.
"
I don't know about all that, but I do know I would love a detailed step by step how-to. I think too much emphasis is placed on the supposed "joy of discovery" and not enough emphasis on the "joy of accomplishment".

"
(b) there is no real instructions or tutorial for how to construct these gardens properly

"
the explanation on the original post, or lack of thereof, is useless in actually using anything. i've thrown out pylon, dispensers, ect... i have no actual idea if anything is where it should be, or honestly, is even connected and working.

"
great idea, just stupid complex.

How were you guys even able to install the game on your computers? Honestly, what is so freakishly hard to understand about that?

1. Place a collector, plant seeds, collect.
2. If the stored Lifeforce exceeds the capacity of the collector, build a pylon and connect collector - pylon - storage tank.
3. For tier 2 seeds there is literally EVERYTHING WRITTEN ON IT what they need, but here you go as well:
- build a disperser.
- place disperser in close proximity to the tier 2 seed.
- meet the other requirement (ajacent tier 1 seeds)
- connect storage tank/collector - pylon - disperser.

Useful information: Each pylon can have up to 4 connections.

-----------

All of the above I found out in like 30 minutes trial and error. And I´m not the smartest man in the world nor do I study rocket science. Honestly, sometimes I get the feeling that a lot of players should play more often with childrens in kindergarden, since the toys that are used there seem to fit better in terms of complexity...

Ah, aside from that rant: Why would u need a guide from GGG, just go on Youtube, you´ll find an in-depth gardening guide from ZiggyD and ThisIsBadger already.

I understand if people are not happy with betrayal since you have to be really smart about your decisions not only when u face them but long in advance to set it up perfectly. Who to befriend when, who goes where and why, what gives the best profits at what time in the league... Betrayal is not for everyone. But THIS thing - honestly, they coulnd´t have made it easier than that.

And if you´re not into crafting just build a bunch of tier 1 and tier 2 seeds and sell dropped tier 3 for easy profit. It is really simple and in my eyes so far a bug-free, well rounded, good-working concept. already crafted my first few things with it and entering yellow maps after 11h Playtime.
Last edited by Vennto on Jun 21, 2020, 5:30:58 AM
Can you at least specify what lucky values from the harvest crafts are? I can't find any information on what lucky values entail, not even from the poe wiki itself... Like apparently lucky means that it rolls the values twice and chooses the highest but are values cycled between the same tier or are the values from any tier? We need to know stuff like this instead of just mindlessly testing stuff with wasting time, life force and energy on something on a whim of figuring out what the actual process is
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jun 22, 2020, 8:21:17 AM
Seeds fall too little to use
i cant see any minion crafts, am i missing something?
"
Core1988 wrote:
i cant see any minion crafts, am i missing something?

Summoners already op enough as it is.
Too. Much. Clutter.
Since when poison is not a chaos modifier ?????? :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info