Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

the bug im afraid is that some ppl find a way to craft without consuming life force somehow
it would make a dupe effect AF
"
HwtChirino wrote:
"
MVMolina87 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
geesus christ. another league where you need an offline guide to participate. can you guys just balance skills and make something fun without adding 5785663 new currency items and recipes for the top 1% to craft.

joly shit quit outthinking yourselves.

make gameplay fun with decent drops - not all this bullshit currency trading league shit

Then you're in the wrong game. You should go play Diablo or something, at least they have the same items over and over again.

Shh.. you might get banned for mentioning how D3 is the superior game. Same items > 1 shot mechanics. Same items > RMT players. Same items > headhunter that breaks the game (I'd like to see a player reach 5000+ Delve depth w/o HH or Inspired Learning.) Same items > solo meta game play for any progress (unless you like investing 100+ exalts to play non-meta builds). The list goes on. Yeah, I'll play PoE's new league till D3's new season releases.

first i thought you are joking... you are def playing the wrong game or looking completely wrong at it...

always seeing ppl to complain about heahunter...rmt....blablabla...

poe is mostly a "single player" farming gaming...
why you care about other using headhunter? it doenst even has an effect on you....
same with ppl are RMTing...no effect on you...
why you crying?

crying a good build needs over 100ex to be good is just wrong...completly!

there are builds they need a huge investment... but the most build are running smooth with like 10-20ex envested... and thats nothing...

i played d3 too....a lot...
and there you also need to invest a lot of time time (cause your 100ex+ bs) if u chase min maxed gear and going for max grifts... same as poe!
you also have to invest a lot of time...

but both games can be played with bad rolled requiered gear...

what you mention here is ju8st BS...sorry...
Last edited by Patte505 on Jun 18, 2020, 11:30:47 PM
Do the socket recipes ignore item level requirements like the crafting bench?
I love you guys, and you can tell from my support so no need for those words, but if you have to go to this extent to explain a league mechanic....I feel it's not going to be something well received.

I'm looking forward to a fresh start as always but this interaction/league mechanic is my pretty much my "break" point.

Either way, I'll give it a try.

Great thing about PoE is the overall design philosophy from my PoV;

"Just 'cus you don't participate in a specific game mechanic (delve, incursion, etc) doesn't mean you're not playing the game.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I am really sad that there are no minion modifiers from harvest. oh god
There's image with a craft on league page: "Replaces a cold modifier with an equivalent fire modifier". And list of full crafts does not have it, so it is removed?
I feel 100% the same, well said
So sick.
Thanks so much GGG, you've combined 2 of my fav games PoE and Stardew Valley !

Super excited for new league tomorrow! Hope the queue wait isn't too long :D
Sacrifice a Weapon or Armour to create a Belt with similar modifiers
Sacrifice a Weapon or Armour to create a Ring with similar modifiers
Sacrifice a Weapon or Armour to create an Amulet with similar modifiers
Sacrifice a Weapon or Armour to create a Jewel with similar modifiers

what does this do?? can we sacrifice uniques? Make a farrul's furmulet or something like that?
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info