3.11 causing constant crashes.

I am getting a "Disconnected. Could start instance" and getting booted out of the game. It sucks because it's happened twice on rarer (for me) maps and instances like the Syndicate.

I am going to not play anymore this evening, but will attempt tomorrow.
Same voodo shit here ramdom DC

Now pay me rent !
You will get ur rent when you fix this damm door !
Thought I would add my $0.02 to the crashing business...

Since 3.10 and for sure I have had video drivers updated along with plenty of Windows 10 updates to my PC, the crash I experience is quite neat.

It only happens when I enter a portal, either to a map or from a map to my hideout and my PC completely turns off (power down) and a few seconds later starts back up again.

My instance is still there, everything in tact. I have looked at the client.log and there are some errors in it however is there a method for submitting the informaiton/files to see if the root cause can be identified?

Regards,

Mike.
Been getting random crashes (albeit few of them) since Harvest launched that can happen anytime for no reason.

Also been getting very consistent, repeated crashes every time I delve and every time Al-Hezmin dies I get 5 seconds to loot before client crashes. Every single time.
I just recently started having this problem as of July 4th. It is completely random and can occur anywhere from 2 minutes of starting the game to 10 minutes. Completely just freezes up and closes down to desktop.
So GGG when can we see a patch for this problem so we also can play ur unstable game ?
Been getting the exact same crashes and it is extremely frustrating. No error message, game just completely closes.

It is happening so often too and it seems as though when it happens once it happens a bunch more times.

I just crashed 6 times in one map - that is not normal at all. Wonder if it's tied to specific instance.

It's been happening since the start of the league.
Getting random crashes with Vulkan.
DirectX11 is fine (no crashes).
Recent NVIDIA drivers.
Last edited by Funkjoker on Jul 8, 2020, 7:17:06 PM
I just started crashing to desktop randomly as of yesterday. Up until these past couple of days, I have had zero crashes. Now it is happening constantly.

I see this in the Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5efd808c
Faulting module name: PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5efd808c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000dbffc3
Faulting process id: 0x758c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d655b4e1acd5ae
Faulting application path: F:\Games\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Games\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe
Report Id: 97f4b041-97f7-4f8e-8ef2-27d4944ff82f
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

No idea if it helps. Hopefully it means something to someone.
Just crashed twice in a row to the same 0xc0000005 error as the guy above me, on DX11. There's no error generated by poe, only available in the windows event log.

Once while just scrolling the map in the azurite mine.
2nd as I started to cyclone into a pack in precinct.

Seems totally random as I hadn't crashed since the start of the league (but back then, even if I was just idling in my h/o, afk, I would return to the game having closed itself w/o error msg).

google says 0xc0000005 is an Access Violation error, but nothing about how to solve it. chkdsk/memtest/sfc/file integrity checks return all green fwiw. already running poe w/ elevated privs.

Last edited by hqDM on Jul 9, 2020, 6:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info