Winners of the Harvest Boss Kill Event on PC - Laptop Prizes Provided by Alienware

We have been DENIED.
Yeah fight bugged for me also.. was not a good feeling.
Congrats. I am still yet to see a single t4 seed.
Delete plox
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Jul 2, 2020, 12:09:04 AM
Fuck my luck can't win anything against 3501 people.
Congrats everyone!
Grats Waggle and the others. Also thx to Alienware
gratz to the winners
"
Kenevy wrote:
This post is a big "fuck you" note from GGG to all players who put so many hours in and were deprived from their chance at this laptop. Many of us put over 120h for you to just flip us off like that?

yep. when i saw the low drop rate of seeds and the reports of bugs with the last boss, i dropped the league like a hot potato.
Well what can I say? Was a nice race until the very last part of it. I was having fun but all of this fun was turned into desperation when I was stuck outside the wall. I tried for an hour to find a way o get back inside including looking this bug up in internet. If not for my mates cheering me up I would be in a far worse mental state which I do not even want to think about.
I really would have liked ANY statement about this but I would guess that would cause some kind of Legal issues. Other than that I have no guess why it would not have been mentioned yet.
Thanks GGG for the chance to win a laptop in your FREE game to play with no entry fee to compete or cost on the expansion (which is Harvest) - time spent on the game does not count, as this is a game not a job you are paid to do....however this being said GGG, you have to be really careful when you dangle a "carrot" in front of people to invest a lot of time to win something....firstly you have to make sure the boss which you are setting as the benchmark for the competition is 100% bug free otherwise you are setting yourself up for fail and you will receive an amount of people crying "foul play"....myself, I have no way near got to the end boss however I can see why people are a bit annoyed.

Gratz to the winners however there is a cloud over this a bit now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info