Changes to Harvest Crafting

Can we please get the option do disable post-processing effects?
Bloom is the biggest offender.

Thank you in advance,
Your player base's eyes.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Was able to finish boss fight week after release. Yay!
Even more random crafting will not add content to play. Even worse, the entire... game ? is now useless and poe is reduced to chain normal t10 map.

That's actually the state of the game.
Currency, risk and reward, boss hunt, item chasing : useless.
Chain t10 map : HH dupe, floods of mirror-tier items, perfect rolled gambles.

It will only get worse, i'll stick to standart ssfhc. Don't add this mess to the game. Don't ruin standart and void it.

And think about the 60% players whitch already quit, offer us races or 1 month events plz.
As always I'm impressed how you keep the process of development transparent to the playerbase. And you have guts to say: "we did something bad and we know it, here is how we will handle this and what we can do to avoid this situation". Not many dev teams can say that.

Thank you for all your work!
"
Mike_84 wrote:
"
The 3.11.1 patch will not only fix this problem but will also get crafting into a much better state where you're getting way more of the outcomes that you actually want. The precise details will be in the patch notes early tomorrow, alongside deployment of the patch itself. (As a side note, 3.11.1 also doubles the rate of Tier 2 seeds that you find, which in turn results in you finding more Tier 3 and 4 seeds.)

So, after ~175 hours wasted, I might be able to see my first T4 seed after that doubling?
However, getting now 0-1 T2 per full fields doubled is just 0-2 still, so, yeah, I get it..

Also, the results we want? I have given up hopes. 6L recipe? Winged scarab recipe? Etc.

Sorry, but this whole thing is a pure disappointment at this point, and helps nothing.
Never had this bad experience in PoE, considering the current challenges too.

+1
Everyone seems to love complaining... this league has felt fine. Did people really expect that targeted exalts were going to drop like candy? Thanks for another great league GGG. Don't let Reddit get under your skin. You're doing just fine.
"
ibarc1 wrote:
Everyone seems to love complaining... this league has felt fine. Did people really expect that targeted exalts were going to drop like candy? Thanks for another great league GGG. Don't let Reddit get under your skin. You're doing just fine.

Steam charts. The numbers don’t lie. Enjoy.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
ibarc1 wrote:

If 'everybody' is complaining, surely that means there is likely a valid reason to, and that actually players like you, happy with the.league, are a minority.
Thanks GGG. I can't wait.

This league felt like it was too OP for the 0.01%, and useless for the 99.99%.

I'm hoping this gets things into a better state.
I consent with the general opinion that the League did not offer much enjoyment thus far. It is sad that this seems to be sourced in such technical difficulties as the code not delivering expected outcomes in terms of what players find in the crafting system.

I was realy looking forward to the League and some utterly broken items beeing crafted.

While the league hasnt been much fun, the way the problems are handeled supports my trust in GGG and thus POE only further.
I feel a lot more inclined to accept development problems in these times of changed working circumstances and i assume this is at least in part a fallout of these changed circumstances.
Yet it is more reassuring that this argumentation is not put to the forefront but rather hard selfcriticism is applied.
Sad League, good Game.

The only thing I am wondering: I was always assuming that in QSing new Leagues there is run some sort of Simulation as in some overpowered AI running certain aspects of the Game in high speed and recording some kind of evidence based results. Shouldnt these kind of problems turn up in such kind of process?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info