Changes to Harvest Crafting

"
Rossmallo wrote:
I need to reiterate: This NEEDS to be taken into account when deciding if it goes core. I wouldn't say completely disregard the first two weeks of player retention, but there needs to be considerations that the mechanics in the first two weeks were this messed up, by your own admission.

It really shouldn't go core. Everything for the last 4/5? Leagues has. There is too much bloat already, we need quality content, not just sheer quantity.
We love this league good patch <3.
Once again ggg aknowledging their mistakes, communicating with the players on what they are doing and trying their best to propose the best f2p game they can. Amazing guys, keep it up.
does it mean coloring one socket craft will be back (too late, unfortunately) ?
I was so disappointed to see it was removed after leveling (the 2 sockets colors craft is so bad in comparaison)
Last edited by Lyonnel on Jul 2, 2020, 4:01:53 AM
Stopped reading at crafting!
good!
Good to hear GGG! Was the leaguestart technically smooth? Yes. Was the new mechanic and balancing well rounded? Hell no. Did you realize it? Yes. Will you change it? According to Bexx' post, big yes!

As a player I can only say to the whole team: Keep it up, selfawareness is the key to future development and success!!!

As an ex-dev: more coffee and less sleep is the key to success. And to a pacemaker. ;-)
Thanks guys, it means a lot to me (and I am sure a lot of other people) that that you as a development team reflect this much on your actions. Please stay like this.
don't fire anyone, please
Thanks for the hard work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info