Harvest Statistics: Crafts, Lifeforce and the Avatar of the Grove

What is the % of all players that killed the Avatar of the Grove (solo) ?
[Blessed by Support]
this is what i'm looking for =)))

live statistics would be great xD
Please learn from this.

Give your data to the expert, paid, professional employees who can turn it into intelligence.

Hopefully this will not be repeated and the data used to actually improve the game for the players.

I continue to enjoy the game, this league not so much. Ty.
My favorite league yet!
But the data is misleading. For instance there is a reason that the reforge crafts heavily outweigh the annul or slam crafts and that's because you get way too many of them compared to the better/targeted ones.
This league makes crafting WAY more enjoyable for casual solo plebs like me that never seem to acquire dozens and dozens of exalts to buy top gear.
So many Spoilers
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
chances for "Exchange 10 Chaos Orbs for an Exalted Orb" are lower than for 6-link craft where seed for 6-link is tier 1 and for exalted orb is tier 3

best league never seen that many exalted orbs
I think i am up to 1 million socket crafts myself, and i never once seen 6 socket, i also am up to probably about 500k link crafts, never once seen 6 link, and as for white socket, i did about 200k, i seen 1 white socket. To me, not worth it, definitely the old way was better to 6 link items since jewelers and fusings were so cheap this league. made a killing 6 linking about 12 items this league without harvest once
"
Hirux wrote:

More? I hope they remove some OP crafts. Cuz right now it's way to easy... Even noobs can craft god tier items which shouldnt be a thing

And why "noobs" shouldn't be able to craft god-tier items for themselves? Why it has to be narrowed only for those no-lifers that play PoE as it was a job, the 7 days of the week?

I'm not a noob but I managed to craft some pretty good gear for myself and that's why this league doesn't suck hard although setting the garden is a pain in the a$$. This league is proof that even casual players can get their GG items without spending time farming currency they usually are not able to get to buy their items, interacting not only with the league mechanic but also with crafting, something that it was only opened before for those hardcore PoE players that would be playing almost 24/7 every league.

This will always happen, no-lifers richer players will always want to be richer while poor players stay poor. There has to be a balance, it doesn't have to be balanced only around an infimum number of players. Harvest is somehow proof of this balance.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Regarding the league, many people are overestimating the overall power of the seed crafts by saying it trivializes everything and giving easy godly items, etc.

I do not say, seeds crafts are not powerful enough, but only a very VERY few of them, what You get very VERY rarely, then You will still fail most of the attempts.

Nowadays I farm 360 T1 seeds per harvest, and getting 3-6 usable crafts among them, that is, 3-6 augment, remove or replace X to X crafts from 360 seeds. And while these crafts CAN be powerful, You typically need a LOT of attempts.

For instance, I self made my whole gear this league, my pretty OK but far from perfect gear, took me the whole first 4.5 weeks, that is, around 400 hours, and took me around 24000 self farmed T1 seeds, and a couple thousands more T2-T4 for resist swaps, fractures, influences, etc. And to add that, for instance, just my shield ate around 30-35 replace X to X crafts, and finally still settled on T2 life and T4 lightning resist, as could not hit higher lightning resist than T4 in 14 replace lightning attempts.

So, yes, seed crafts CAN be powerful, but still VERY rarely available then still heavily LUCK based.
Otherwise, I have zero intention to play PoE after this with the old 100% slot machine crafting.

This, I can't stress this enough.

RNG is present even if you have "targeted crafts". You'll require a ton of seed crafts until you land the stats you desired. I saw the last Baeclast podcast, and streamers/more hardcore players are so disconnected from the current state of the player base and the casual/average player, overstating that this league made "everything easier". Yes, easier for them because they play a ton of hours every day every week, but for someone that only plays sometime in the week is not.

Having only a frame of time to farm seeds, planting, mapping until the growing cycle is ready, harvesting. Oh, you didn't get the craft you needed? Go back again planting seeds. You ran out of the type of seed you needed? Go back again and farm. You did get the craft you needed? Store it. This cycle could be repeated too many times until you have saved a considerable amount of crafts to do your own pieces of gear. And even then, when you are crafting as you said you are not guaranteed to obtain your desired craft...

Harvest is "easier" for those no-lifers/hardcore players but is not easy by any means for the rest of us.
NO CORE PLS
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info