143412.22%
Skill Effect
513243.74%
Portal
218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
there is 0 good MTX for shield in store.
So - my choice is a shield
Я няшная девочка худенькая, бледная, не очень высокая, девственная, нецелованная, с тонкими ручками, небольшими ступнями, синяками под глазами, растрёпанными волосами, не выхожу из дому и говорю на разные темы.
Готова помурчать в дискорде, пишите ниже контактные данные, будем вместе проходить карты.
Golem Skins to make them look like giant cats with monocle
That's actually very interesting idea! I am hyped for this and definitely no-brainer for purchase regardless of outcome =)
Portal McPortalface
My vote not winning? Riggedy riggedy rigged! D:

Just kidding, its a great idea! Im excited to see the outcome.
Finally! It is time for the comeback of all the "cast on"-gems that was changed to "cats on"-gems instead for that april fools joke... I really want to see them back in some form!
In the hope someone from the team gets this:

I would LOVE if we could start to see MTX alternatives for temporary buffs like Feeding Frenzy and Arcane Surge!

At the moment these two in particular seem to dictate all my choices for either summoner (green) or caster (blue), being able to alter this would be so cool!
1000x time again we need fixed game less imba more engine (graphics) optimized so imo better to put that resources atm in game development.
Thank you.
Where can I vote them?
if only we could vote on the ridicolous prices instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info