Skill Effect
513243.74%
Portal
218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
For the love of God, make my Carrion Golems beautiful!! I beg you GGG...lol
I am sad to see skill effect to see lead...
Even though I understand the poll. I don't understand why an MTX, which is to be designed by community is by design limited to certain group of players - those who play that skill.

In that regard, Character effect or portal make much more sense, because ANYONE can use it, regardless of other things. I fear when skill effect will take lead, and it ends up being one of active skills, the number of people caring about the design polls drop faster bad league numbers.
"
Even though I understand the poll. I don't understand why an MTX, which is to be designed by community is by design limited to certain group of players - those who play that skill.

In that regard, Character effect or portal make much more sense, because ANYONE can use it, regardless of other things. I fear when skill effect will take lead, and it ends up being one of active skills, the number of people caring about the design polls drop faster bad league numbers.

True aaaaaaaaaaaand... Yeah, that's pretty true. That's true and- yeah that's true. That's true. That's true- That's pretty true.
has to be Blade Vortex, those options need some work.
If we get to choose skill as well I wouldnt be surprised if we get another cyclone mtx lol.

Alternative would be if it was a competition, the community got to design our own mtx and then the winner was given for free to everyone. We have incredibly talented and creative people in this community so surely someone would be able to concept something that would work in game.
more non-wings back attachment please...
ign: lexine_tiffany
"

Amen...

And if in case skill effect got chosen, I hope atleast it's a Herald or an Aura effect to have a wider user group.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
what?? no ARMOUR???? please design something sexy at last..................
watashi wa shirudu
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Beside the type we can also choose for which skill?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info