Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Alternate quality of BV to be able to do something ez to do few leagues ago...
I wonder what would happen if there was a Replica The Baron... and instead of Strength stacking, we'd be Intelligence stacking-- and instead of Life Leech from zombies, it's Energy Shield Leech.

...Damn...
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
this will be sick league tho , lol
so many new things
"
Reinier11 wrote:
I wonder what would happen if there was a Replica The Baron... and instead of Strength stacking, we'd be Intelligence stacking-- and instead of Life Leech from zombies, it's Energy Shield Leech.

...Damn...

probly specific uniques not gonna be replicated
like HH baron kaoms etc

only rest of 90% garb uniques
"
Reinier11 wrote:

...Damn...

They probably did something like this ^^'

I would love if they change some uniques to make them at least worth for levelling/ mid end game, its lacking pure stats uniques for the noobs likes me ^^'. Not something competitive end game for sure, but just making the game a bit easier sometimes if you are lucky enough to fall on it (even if you had to loot 10times less uniques of 20times less).

Because the dozens of shitty uniques like "Dreadarc, " Bramblejack", "Briskwrap", "foxyshade", "ezomyte peak", 'fairgrave tricorn"... and such, the 99% or general uniques Loot, make looting uniques feel really crappy.

And i don't see any "build enabling" features or use of them at any level of the game.
Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 5, 2020, 4:16:19 AM
Last edited by Abyssia on Sep 8, 2020, 9:45:59 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Seized by the tyrannical
Spoiler
Oh, that's mine! The last details were finalized during Harvest, so I wasn't sure if it would be implemented in the next league.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
This league looks so awesome. I must admit Harvest disappointed me a lot, probably least favourite league but this one looks beyond amazing.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Seized by the tyrannical
Spoiler

...And who will ever see this card?

An unparalleled waste of money and intellectual resources .... a really nice "hit"!
"
THE_NAT wrote:
This guy above me has a massive wall of text
Yeh attention is a must for some.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info